3D boxes on downloading routes

coaltrain22

I have downloaded a route that someone else created. It is loaded with 3D Boxes that must somehow been used while creating the route. Is there anyway to remove these boxes so that the route can be more enjoyable to run ?
Thanks
Coaltrain

Those boxes indicate missing content you need to find to complete the route. You CAN eliminate them by going to the Menu and choosing Delete Missing Content and then save the route under another name (or add a numerical suffix).

Bill

Like Bill said, if they're orange frame boxes, they represent items probably listed as missing dependencies for the route under CM. You may check that first as some may be available for download from the DLS if you are lucky....

I'm pretty sure there's an option somewhere to hide the orange missing content boxes, I think it's called "show missing content" or something similar.

Missing content / 3D boxes

Thanks so much guys for the reply’s, yes by clicking on Hide Missing Content eliminated the 3D boxes, appreciate all your help.

Is there any possible way to identify those assets, which included in original map, in its data but not in the kuid table? I like the transferred maps to be complete as it was made by the author. And what about textures? There are also some such missing after transfer, but this time not replaced by orange outlined box but showing just as non textured spots on the ground in the route. The solution to delete missing assets or to switch orange boxes off is kinda bad joke solution from N3V...

Is there any possible way to identify those assets, which included in original map, in its data but not in the kuid table? I like the transferred maps to be complete as it was made by the author. And what about textures? There are also some such missing after transfer, but this time not replaced by orange outlined box but showing just as non textured spots on the ground in the route. The solution to delete missing assets or to switch orange boxes off is kinda bad joke solution from N3V...

You can find out in Content Manager. View dependencies and sort by status. Unknown assets will have the kuid and sometimes the author which can the be searched.

We were told a bit ago by Tony that the crew is working on getting the kuids displayed when clicking on the orange boxes. You know that a feature like that can appear anytime soon [SUP]tm[/SUP].

You can find out in Content Manager. View dependencies and sort by status. Unknown assets will have the kuid and sometimes the author which can the be searched.

We were told a bit ago by Tony that the crew is working on getting the kuids displayed when clicking on the orange boxes. You know that a feature like that can appear anytime soon [SUP]tm[/SUP].

Well but doubtly in my TANE :-( Maybe only in TRS19 as new feature of Plus extra pay program which would be really ridiculous. And sorry but what is not included in the kuid table of the route will NOT be showed in the content manager in the dependencies list.

Back