Thread: 3D boxes on downloading routes

Default 3D boxes on downloading routes

I have downloaded a route that someone else created. It is loaded with 3D Boxes that must somehow been used while creating the route. Is there anyway to remove these boxes so that the route can be more enjoyable to run ?
    Thanks
    Coaltrain

Those boxes indicate missing content you need to find to complete the route. You CAN eliminate them by going to the Menu and choosing Delete Missing Content and then save the route under another name (or add a numerical suffix).

Bill
    Name: Bill (CTR1, USN, Retired 1961--1980)
    User ID: 202442
    Trainzer since: 2003
    Currently using: T:ANE (build 94808)

Like Bill said, if they're orange frame boxes, they represent items probably listed as missing dependencies for the route under CM. You may check that first as some may be available for download from the DLS if you are lucky....
    “We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.” ― R.L.S.

I'm pretty sure there's an option somewhere to hide the orange missing content boxes, I think it's called "show missing content" or something similar.

Blog Entries

In Driver select Settings/General Settings and untick bottom right hand box "Show missing assets".
    John,
    (A bear of little brain)

Default Missing content / 3D boxes

Thanks so much guys for the reply’s, yes by clicking on Hide Missing Content eliminated the 3D boxes, appreciate all your help.