Trainz Plus Beta 104252 to 104342 to 104425 now available (PC)

Tony_Hilliam

Trainz Plus - enjoy Trainz from just 20 cents a da
There's a two part update from Trainz Plus Beta 104252 to Trainz Plus Beta 104342 to Trainz Plus Beta 104425 available on the Trainz Plus Beta stream.

Changelist: (partial list)

• the HUD speed font size
  • tunnel entrance (dighole) issues
  • Steam loco cab view camera positions forgotten when using [/]
  • Script error on loading saved session
  • Bulk loads do not appear in Surveyor
  • Cabin control "grab points" are offset from their handle
  • ECML Kings Cross-Edinburgh appears to freeze on startup
  • Fixed some validation errors

Thank you, Tony.

I just installed the update(s) which went in very quickly. The install is running the database repair now. Will let you know if anything out of the ordinary appears.

<kuid:524343:6667> World Traffic Region Mix std ...

Asset was faulty in the previous version due to referencing an asset of the incorrect type. After the DBR it remained faulty, but a view errors and warnings showed only warnings related to that error.

Even though this asset has only warnings, it was still red in Content Manager. The only way to clear the red asset was to download it again. When installed from the DLS, the asset no longer showed errors.

Update was very fast. Will continue testing tommorow. The mod cars still show as faulty. I have deleted them for now.

Got this while TS19 was running the initial DB check/rebuild.

BUG_16NOV_zps3evtznsp.jpg

I was running the base level TS19 and TS12 at the same time.

As for Beavermouth to Ottertail route, instructions are:

For Trainz Plus (build above 104xxx):
Open Content Store OK
Filter on Purchased OK
Then search for betatest:sc525 no match
Download

Same issue as in 104252, which was:

• The route is not in my Content Vault.
• It is listed in Content Store but there is no "Install" button and "Install" is greyed out on right click.
• In-game, no download prompt. If I click More Content, it is listed and when I click it, there is only a "PURCHASE - USD$ 39.90" button. If I click this button, it opens the same pop-up as "Details" in Content Store, with no "Install" button.

All assets that were "Faulty" with VE179 warnings and "Validation failed without returning errors" errors no more showed the error but were still "Faulty" even after a DBR. An extended DBR cleared the issue.

He likes "anticipation of disaster"?
HPL thanks again, now IF only I can Remember that!!

About the Content Store: Everthing else is fine, no it is not, your ruin it.

Last edited:
I now have 1103 "modified, faulty" entries.
Plus another 20 "open for edit, faulty"
Plus 320 "modified, obsolete"
And, finally, 100 "modified, missing dependencies"

This borders on being a little bit ridiculous!! (After an extended DBR)

Dave

TRS19 104425

I now have 1103 "modified, faulty" entries.
Plus another 20 "open for edit, faulty"
Plus 320 "modified, obsolete"
And, finally, 100 "modified, missing dependencies"

This borders on being a little bit ridiculous!! (After an extended DBR)

Dave

TRS19 104425

View errors and warnings... Hopefully (crosses fingers) that will clear the errors.

Sometimes revert to original will do that too.

Dancing around and spinning in your office chair doesn't work, however. ;)

Made a CDP of my route from TRS19 build 100464 and imported into TRS19 build 104425. The route showed no errors or missing assets in CM. I launched trainz and opened my routes session for edit. Missing assets all over the place, DBR did not fix it.

Trainz Log shows the following errors.

- <NULL> VE170: Failed to open compiled texture 'lowpoly_lod/urtica dioca-urtica dioca_alpha.texture' for 'arc:fld:$(original)/hash-9B||kuid 328583 2066.tzarc|'
- <NULL> VE165: Texture 'lowpoly_lod/urtica dioca-urtica dioca_alpha.texture' is missing or could not be loaded in mesh 'lowpoly_lod/lowpoly_lod.im', material '*lowpoly_lod*9929F41C*mtl #1*m.onetex'.
- <NULL> VE170: Failed to open compiled texture 'lowpoly_lod/urtica dioca-urtica dioca_alpha.texture' for 'arc:fld:$(original)/hash-CB||kuid 328583 2114.tzarc|'
- <NULL> VE165: Texture 'lowpoly_lod/urtica dioca-urtica dioca_alpha.texture' is missing or could not be loaded in mesh 'lowpoly_lod/lowpoly_lod.im', material '*lowpoly_lod*9929F41C*mtl #1*m.onetex'.
- <NULL> VE163: Unable to parse .im file: background_forest_01/background_forest_01.im
- <NULL> VE170: Failed to open compiled texture 'offwhite.texture' for 'arc:fld:$(packages)/45297f_6/content||kuid 381430 1141.tzarc|'
- <NULL> VE165: Texture 'offwhite.texture' is missing or could not be loaded in mesh 'default.im', material '*default*74F5C9B9*mtl #9*m.onetex'.
- <NULL> ClientGeometryNode::UpdateInfluenceBufferNow> mesh was not loaded animated
- <NULL> ClientGeometryNode::UpdateInfluenceBufferNow> mesh was not loaded animated
- <NULL> FontManager> Unknown font label 'hud_digital'
- <NULL> TADCopy> Unable to copy file T:/N3V Games/TRS 2019/build sjmkevtk1/cache/internet/stjr6ynl4.php to T:/N3V Games/TRS 2019/build sjmkevtk1/cache/thumbnails/kuid 661281 70010-2-0-394.jpg (err 0x00000050)

This occurred while performing a copy and paste operations of textures.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    76.6 KB · Views: 183
And another...

In Surveyor.

Raise terrain with signals (track objects in place).

Track objects remain at previous height.

Jiggling then objects moves them to the proper height.

attachment.php

After jiggle or click on the asset.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2019-11-16 201005.jpg
    2019-11-16 201005.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 175
  • 2019-11-16 201353.jpg
    2019-11-16 201353.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 175
Back