Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trainz Plus Beta 104252 to 104342 to 104425 now available (PC)

Made a CDP of my route from TRS19 build 100464 and imported into TRS19 build 104425. The route showed no errors or missing assets in CM. I launched trainz and opened my routes session for edit. Missing assets all over the place, DBR did not fix it.

Trainz Log shows the following errors.

- <NULL> VE170: Failed to open compiled texture 'lowpoly_lod/urtica dioca-urtica dioca_alpha.texture' for 'arc:fld:$(original)/hash-9B||kuid 328583 2066.tzarc|'
    - <NULL> VE165: Texture 'lowpoly_lod/urtica dioca-urtica dioca_alpha.texture' is missing or could not be loaded in mesh 'lowpoly_lod/lowpoly_lod.im', material '*lowpoly_lod*9929F41C*mtl #1*m.onetex'.
    - <NULL> VE170: Failed to open compiled texture 'lowpoly_lod/urtica dioca-urtica dioca_alpha.texture' for 'arc:fld:$(original)/hash-CB||kuid 328583 2114.tzarc|'
    - <NULL> VE165: Texture 'lowpoly_lod/urtica dioca-urtica dioca_alpha.texture' is missing or could not be loaded in mesh 'lowpoly_lod/lowpoly_lod.im', material '*lowpoly_lod*9929F41C*mtl #1*m.onetex'.
    - <NULL> VE163: Unable to parse .im file: background_forest_01/background_forest_01.im
    - <NULL> VE170: Failed to open compiled texture 'offwhite.texture' for 'arc:fld:$(packages)/45297f_6/content||kuid 381430 1141.tzarc|'
    - <NULL> VE165: Texture 'offwhite.texture' is missing or could not be loaded in mesh 'default.im', material '*default*74F5C9B9*mtl #9*m.onetex'.
    - <NULL> ClientGeometryNode::UpdateInfluenceBufferNow> mesh was not loaded animated
    - <NULL> ClientGeometryNode::UpdateInfluenceBufferNow> mesh was not loaded animated
    - <NULL> FontManager> Unknown font label 'hud_digital'
    - <NULL> TADCopy> Unable to copy file T:/N3V Games/TRS 2019/build sjmkevtk1/cache/internet/stjr6ynl4.php to T:/N3V Games/TRS 2019/build sjmkevtk1/cache/thumbnails/kuid 661281 70010-2-0-394.jpg (err 0x00000050)

United States of America, Massachusetts, Haverhill

This occurred while performing a copy and paste operations of textures.

Attached Images Attached Images
    John
    Trainz User Since: 12-2003
    Trainz User ID: 124863
    T:ANE Build: 94829
    TRS2019: 98592

United States of America, Calif., Greenville
    Blog Entries

Awwwww, com'on John, that IS the one thing I do well!!

hehehehe
    Dave
    This is NOT a Test, I hope!

Quote Originally Posted by DaveL View Post
    Awwwww, com'on John, that IS the one thing I do well!!

hehehehe
    Dave
    hehehehhe

I thought I was the only one that could do that!
    John

And another...

In Surveyor.

Raise terrain with signals (track objects in place).

Track objects remain at previous height.

Jiggling then objects moves them to the proper height.

After jiggle or click on the asset.

Attached Images Attached Images
    John

Jiggling your assets on a public forum!

Is that allowed?

I'll get my coat..................
    Last edited by euromodeller; November 17th, 2019 at 08:36 AM.
    Graham,

A member of TCWW

United States of America, Calif., Greenville
    Blog Entries

I think, John's gone over the hill!
    He not only spins his office chair, he also jiggles his assets in TRS.
    Hmmmmm, maybe this Beta Testing is will get us all......its too early in the day for this!!

Dave
    This is NOT a Test, I hope!

Quote Originally Posted by stagecoach View Post
    Made a CDP of my route from TRS19 build 100464 and imported into TRS19 build 104425. The route showed no errors or missing assets in CM. I launched trainz and opened my routes session for edit. Missing assets all over the place, DBR did not fix it.

Trainz Log shows the following errors.

- <NULL> VE170: Failed to open compiled texture 'lowpoly_lod/urtica dioca-urtica dioca_alpha.texture' for 'arc:fld:$(original)/hash-9B||kuid 328583 2066.tzarc|'
    - <NULL> VE170: Failed to open compiled texture 'lowpoly_lod/urtica dioca-urtica dioca_alpha.texture' for 'arc:fld:$(original)/hash-CB||kuid 328583 2114.tzarc|'
    - <NULL> VE163: Unable to parse .im file: background_forest_01/background_forest_01.im
    - <NULL> VE170: Failed to open compiled texture 'offwhite.texture' for 'arc:fld:$(packages)/45297f_6/content||kuid 381430 1141.tzarc|'
    - <NULL> VE165: Texture 'offwhite.texture' is missing or could not be loaded in mesh 'default.im', material '*default*74F5C9B9*mtl #9*m.onetex'.
    - <NULL> FontManager> Unknown font label 'hud_digital'
    - <NULL> TADCopy> Unable to copy file T:/N3V Games/TRS 2019/build sjmkevtk1/cache/internet/stjr6ynl4.php to T:/N3V Games/TRS 2019/build sjmkevtk1/cache/thumbnails/kuid 661281 70010-2-0-394.jpg (err 0x00000050)

Try open for edit and then commit? not had it in this build but have had this when committing new assets with nothing missing, second attempt usually works.
    Malc

Sorry, but this version is worse then previous. Even game clock not working. Constant CTD's,.....
    Just frustrating....

Kind regards
    Darko

Quote Originally Posted by buci View Post
    Sorry, but this version is worse then previous. Even game clock not working. Constant CTD's,.....
    Just frustrating....

Kind regards
    Darko
    That's why you should report the bugs to make things better.

CTDs are caused by many things including outdated scripts, bad textures, and corrupted meshes. If you continue getting these in a particular place on your route, start checking the content. 99% of the time it's something that's not right that's causing this.

Back in TS12, I had a route that kept crashing at a certain point in the drive. I couldn't find the problem as it more or less occurred when I pointed the camera a certain way, if I didn't the route would stutter awful at that place, but at least I could drive past that spot. Then T:ANE came along and I changed out the trees from Pofig and McGuirel to those that would work in T:ANE. As I worked through the hundreds of trees, I got to one that disappeared when I clicked on it. After a few tries, mostly while looking another way rather than at it, I was able to add it to the replace assets queue and replace it with something else. The route never crashed like that in T:ANE afterwards, and that spot where it was so chunky, moved along fine. The tree is what was causing the problem.
    John

MPSStreamerBase::EndChecksumAccess> refcount underflow
    Reproduced. Task raised

Made a CDP of my route from TRS19 build 100464 and imported into TRS19 build 104425.
    The errors indicate that you've imported builtin items from one build to another which is not supported (since the textures are compressed and do not get installed). If the items are also on the DLS, then you can just download from there (e.g. this works for <kuid:328583:2066>).
    If not on the DLS, then you need to install the items using the ingame package installer (e.g. by installing the TANE content that uses these items)

Raise terrain with signals (track objects in place). Track objects remain at previous height.
    Can you provide more details as to the exact steps. Also include what the behaviour was previously

Sorry, but this version is worse then previous. Constant CTD's,.....
    I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems, but I can assure you this is by far the exception rather than the rule (in fact no-one else has yet reported any CTDs in this version). As John pointed out, there's something unique to your build that we need to narrow down.

Even game clock not working.
    Testing in a couple of sessions here shows it is working fine. Please provide the session and KUID where you're seeing a problem.
    Tony Hilliam

Got questions about TRS19? Click here for TRS19 FAQs

Looking for answers to in-game functionality? Click here for help

Hi,

Sorry, I'm getting a bit frustrated.
    @John - you are missing the point - it works in 104252, after patching to 104425 all CTD started. So it seem something changed with this patch, because there are no new scripts, textures, meshes.

I'll try to find out the cause and report bus.

Kind regards
    Darko

Installed "Beavermouth to Ottertail". Description says: "Purchasing this DLC will see you get the entire Canadian Rocky Mountains - Columbia River Basin route + the Beavermouth to Ottertail extension all combined in the one route." Where is the entire "Columbia River Basin" route? I only see the new route (and "Golden, BC" is still the same).

After further investigation: "Beavermouth to Ottertail" comes with "Golden, BC" only, not the entire "Columbia River Basin". PBR textures (and their associated lava flows) are there, but... where's the TurfFX grass? No trace in "Beavermouth to Ottertail", neither in the extension nor the "Golden, BC" part! Grass textures look so outdated! There's also something wrong with pricing as Content Store says it will be $39.90: "Golden, BC" is already installed as built-in, so for that price you only get the few miles of the extension which is a step backward in quality!

Same place in "Golden, BC" (top) and "Beavermouth to Ottertail": there is a gap between them! Second looks like TS12 version...

Last edited by HPL; November 18th, 2019 at 01:46 PM.

Installed Pro Trainz ETR 1000 Freccairossa from the Content store (build 104425). After about 5 minutes the process was completed. However the button on the right hand side showed "View Errors" message. I viewed the message which read "One or more build packages were at an unexpected build version for resource 'sinc:sc492'".

When I went into the CM it appears that everything is there and without any faults. The new session runs OK in build 104425.

The question is what does the View Errors message mean on the Content store?

The error relates to which "Content build" was used to make the contnet. Previously it was possible to mix and match packages. Now it is required that one build is used. So it is a back-end error that will be fixed in the next content build (and the error is nothing to worry about for now). Same goes for pre-cache errors reported.
    Tony Hilliam

Got questions about TRS19? Click here for TRS19 FAQs

Looking for answers to in-game functionality? Click here for help