Trainz Plus Beta 104252 to 104342 to 104425 now available (PC)

@HPl!

Please have some respect for the hard work involved.
You have most of my routes from way back TRS12 and the way you present yourself here sounds like you not know what is going on.
Shame on you trying to depict me hard work as TRS12 quality!
My original CPR Mountain Sub XXL is and was the bases for subsections (overlapping) to be able to run stand alone and you are aware of this.
You also know what bundles are even if the name NOT explicitly use that phrasing!
Your post #39 is putting the routes in question in a false daylight on purpose, shame on you.
Zec posted correctly in his post #31 what Golden,BC route stands for.
I generously gave up selling my Columbia River Basin and allow N3V to make it built-in in TANE a new era!
Whilst N3V updated and added little things left and right in the built-in route i did not touch that route furthermore and concentrate on my existing proto routes upgrading redoing repair them countless times to make them work perfectly in TRS19.
Now for those not familiar with bundles of routes is where you seem to play the pink elephant in the strawberry fields trumpetting around loud and unclear and try destroying where ever you jump around.
Your flimpsy collated picture of route parts not even highlights the entire Golden,BC built-in route NOR my offered TRS19 Beavermouth to Ottertail (bundle of Kicking Horse Canyon Ottertail to miles west of Golden and The original Columbia River Basin extended into the beginning of Rogers Pass at Lake Kinbasket).

For the record:

1 Golden,BC is approx 53 miles long.
2 Beavermouth to Ottertail approx. 97 miles long and combined the original proto Columbia River Basin and Kicking Horse Canyon extended westward into Lake Kinbasket.

To end with sad to see how much appreciation for (blood sweat and tears)all the long hours and hard work and support this forum represents.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried to run the AI session in the "Beavermouth to Ottertail" route but I got the Trainz Debug Helper message saying:

ClientMaterial: SetMaterial > blocking on time-critical thread

as the train approaches the second mile marker. Please check into this.

Hi Jeff,

thank you for your post. Can you be more specific where exactly (pict map second mile marker and how long into the session). I never saw this message yet so N3V has to sort this out but i want to check once more mine is running fine.

Roy

Hi Jeff,

thank you for your post. Can you be more specific where exactly (pict map second mile marker and how long into the session). I never saw this message yet so N3V has to sort this out but i want to check once more mine is running fine.

Roy

Hi Roy... Sorry to hear about all the stress, my heart goes out to you!

I think Jeff is referring to the Trainz-Plus beta, or TRS19 Beta currently in testing. These are assertion errors that will stop and post an error message. The one above has something to do with overly complex textures or something that causes the program to time-out and post the error message. These assertions are basically break-points enabled on an error. Clicking on continue a few times bypasses the error, which has been reported a few times I think already.

Once these Trainz versions are released, these errors will go away. Understanding which asset is causing the error, is impossible because there are no KUID numbers listed with it. If the error said Client Material:Set Material, blah, blah, something is caused by such and such asset KUID, then we can find it, but instead we're given a bunch-o-hex numbers that only a debugger attached to the program can translate for the programmers.

Jeff,

i run the session in question on built 104479 and have after 10 min same message : i can continue clicking message button 'continue and ignore message' but report this already to N3V.

Roy

That's correct - you can click Continue and Ignore on the assertion message. This one is a fairly harmless issue related to textures.

Hi John,
Thanks for your post. I did find out what you write from Tony 5 min ago so for the moment ignore message like that. It seem to show only once in session.
Yes stress big time not by this HPL guy but the back and mussle injury I have caused by working to long hours day in day out weeks, month, almost 2 year to get things done. Gave up all normal life things, weekends, holidays to crash 3 month ago. Flat on the bed most of the day. Lucky 2 weeks can walk 20 min work 2 hours than rest on bed. HPL knew this from private emails that made me pretty upset.
My routes all run pretty to very well but finishing Calgary has now delays

Regards,

Roy

Back