Any update about Real-Time Per-Pixel lightning?

GRUPOSTR

My question is about the new lightning system featured on kickstarter TANE Project:

cAe70HN.jpg
[/IMG]

In STR Group we are preparing a new update about our signal system and we are developing new spanish signals with different technologies (LED included) and we are curious about this new system.
We have developed a new backlight system that you can see in the following picture:

iKyF0jG.jpg

But, with the currently corona's system, it is impossible to develop other effects like for example, lens flare.
Thank you!

¿Ray Tracing? For emit one light ray I need some emissive.
In wiki page doesn't exist any information about this.

For a traffic light you can not use the red channel. Because the light of every signal state is get by coronas not by PBR textures.

I am also interested in this as the locomotive headcodes that I've made use an emissive backlight as the main loco headlight, it would be nice to have adjacent objects lit by this. I believe that N3V said they would have to implement deferred rendering for this.

Hi All
Real Time Per Pixel Lighting is used to refer to the way that objects are rendered in the game, and is already fully implemented in TANE (and TRS19 expands greatly upon this with the PBR materials).

However this feature is not to be confused with 'night lighting' or 'point lighting' (ie objects that create light in the game), which is not currently available unfortunately. We do hope to improve night lighting in future, but we do not have a timeframe for this at this time.

Regards

Back