Signalling Feather indications in 2019

colinknapp

IOWSR Shunter/Guard
Hi All, i've set out to replicate part of the SW main line, and am currently fiddling with some signals...

here is the track plan (each line has been given 3 4aspect signals before the end of track for testing purposes)

#####################/----------------SIG 4a---SIG 4a----Sig 4a--- EOT Down Kingston
>--------SIG MW31-----/----/--\---------------SIG 4a---SIG 4a----Sig 4a--- EOT Down Slow
>--------SIG MW23----/---------\--------------SIG 4a---SIG 4a----Sig 4a--- EOT Down Fast

a Train from either signal may proceed to any of the 3 lines

SIG 31 has position 1 (Down Kingston) & 4 (Down Fast) (sig 4a 1970s gantry non elec - nexusdj)
SIG 23 has position 1 (Down Slow) & 2 (Down Kingston) (SIG 4A BR(S) Cantilever Span LHS - bloodnok)

i have arranged Sig t Feathers as below

####################################/-------SIG T Feather Shift Left 1--------- Down Kingston
>--------SIG MW31-----/-------------------------/---------\-------------------------------- Down Slow
SIG T Feather Shift Left 1 ####################SIG T Feather Shift Right 1
>--------SIG MW23----/----Sig T Feather Straight------------\------------------------------- Down Fast

i've gone through each of the routes in surveyor, and clicked update on both signals multiple times, the physical models of the signals have updated and show the correct physical feather lights but i can't get the feathers to light up when i set a route (i also set up a Interlocking tower, for the six routes but that has no affect either)

can anyone shed some light (ideally 5 white ones) one what i'm doing wrong?

i'm working in Trainz 2019

many thanks,
Ian

Last edited:
Arrang Sig t Feathers as below

########################/---------------- Down Kingston
SIG T Feather Left 1
>---SIG MW31------/------------------/-----------\----SIG T Feather Straight------Down Slow
SIG T Feather Shift Left 1 SIG T Feather Right 1
>---SIG MW23----/-------SIG T Feather Straight---\------------------- Down Fast

Only use the shift target on the first junction from MW23. If the junction is set for down slow you will get a first diverge signal state. If the junction is set for Kingston then the signal will show second diverge state, it ignores the first target.

Last edited:
Back