Screenshot of The Week: November 14 to November 21 2019 (Neglect)

nicky9499

SSoTW Bot
Greetings.

This week's theme is Neglect. One screenshot allowed per entrant. Screenshots must adhere to the Trainz Forum Code of Conduct.

Submissions close on November 21.

UUzuHrw.jpg

:D

TRR train L102 cautiously makes its way along the former CN valley sub, L102 is the first train in over a decade to run the line. Years of storms and flooding from the river have left the rail some what buried in sediment making the track conditions sketchy at best.
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Route- Cn abandoned valley
Loco-tidewater-point-rr-content-pack

Last edited:
The neglected bad order car storage track finally washed out after the last storm giving the railroad a major headache that could have been prevented.
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Last edited:
It's the summer of 1984, and an eastbound SP autorack train is beginning its assault on Donner Pass, as a couple of local farmers get to work fixing up an old tractor in time for the fall harvest season.
[FONT=&quot]
hIBuMuL.jpg
[/FONT]

02/06/2010. Riddled with white ants following years of neglect, the Cowra Lachlan St bridge is demolished, seemingly putting the kibosh on any chance of the Cowra-Canowindra-Eugowra line of ever reopening.

Neglect.jpg

Last edited:
"Yackety yack, yackety yack."
"Look at me dad." The boy calls out and waving excitedly to his father,.
Dad says "Yackety yack, yackety yack."
Moral of the story, there are times when it is essential to neglect that ringing phone.

Time-to-neglet-the-mobile-and-wave.jpg

Submissions are now closed. There are 12 entries so please vote for up to 2. Voting ends November 28; please post your votes below.

Some great submissions this time with imaginations going wild. My votes go to,....

zsuda

FootplatePhil

whammo -- did an awesome job of tilting railcars to get the derailment -- really cool, so that's my top vote.
Casey Berg -- nice atmosphere

Back