Strange Trainz Forum lead-in page

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiBaller

19 Years of Trainz
Several times now, I've been shown a nearly subliminal redirection page before I go on to the Trainz Forum. This happens usually when I come in from a notification email, but not always. I use Chrome and wonder if anyone else has experienced this? The screen flies by so fast I've been unable to capture a screenshot of it. When I do manage to get one, I'll append it here.

The text says "Checking your browser before accessing Auran.com," (Note is doesn't say "forums.auran.com"), and will disappear within two seconds.

I've added no new add-ons, nor have I acquired any strange toolbars or other junk. I use Ubuntu LINUX and the Chromium browser (latest version form the PPA) so it is highly unlikely it's a virus. It also only happens on the Auran website.

Bill

Several times now, I've been shown a nearly subliminal redirection page before I go on to the Trainz Forum. This happens usually when I come in from a notification email, but not always. I use Chrome and wonder if anyone else has experienced this? The screen flies by so fast I've been unable to capture a screenshot of it. When I do manage to get one, I'll append it here.

The text says "Checking your browser before accessing Auran.com," (Note is doesn't say "forums.auran.com"), and will disappear within two seconds.

I've added no new add-ons, nor have I acquired any strange toolbars or other junk. I use Ubuntu LINUX and the Chromium browser (latest version form the PPA) so it is highly unlikely it's a virus. It also only happens on the Auran website.

Bill

I think it's doing that to everyone, Bill. You're not alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back