Win10 1909 is now rolling out

clam1952

Welsh Narrow Gauge nut.
As per the title the 1909 Feature update is rolling out as a cumulative update, pretty quick and painless! all done in 10 minutes, including the download.

Er, that's old as. It's been rolling out since about March, and I managed to dodge it for several months! However it got in, but thankfully in my case it didn't cause a problem as it has for others, although it did delete something off my pc, but no idea what. Just noticed a missing icon on the desktop :eek:

Er, that's old as. It's been rolling out since about March, and I managed to dodge it for several months! However it got in, but thankfully in my case it didn't cause a problem as it has for others, although it did delete something off my pc, but no idea what. Just noticed a missing icon on the desktop :eek:

Wrong that was 1903 in March, it was only released today, only Insiders got it earlier.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, my update was blocked by the BattleEye issue - Forgot that I have got a rarely-used-but-always-up-to-date build of ARMA III on Steam using this anti-cheat software.
Microsoft are working with the BattleEye authors for a hopeful fix...

Are there any other known troubles caused by this update? For me, every big update screws my 3DS Max license and I need to perform a ritual to re-activate it. So I dread Windows updates.

Are there any other known troubles caused by this update? For me, every big update screws my 3DS Max license and I need to perform a ritual to re-activate it. So I dread Windows updates.

It's not actually a big update as it's being done as a cumulative one, no bigger or longer than the monthly patches, no 4GB download and my 3dsMax is still working as is everything else x 2 PC's, the third which is an Insider PC just got an early preview of the one for next year, also as a cumulative update and again painless.

It's not actually a big update as it's being done as a cumulative one, no bigger or longer than the monthly patches, no 4GB download and my 3dsMax is still working as is everything else x 2 PC's, the third which is an Insider PC just got an early preview of the one for next year, also as a cumulative update and again painless.

You probably have a legal copy of Max. :)

Back