.
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Win10 1909 is now rolling out

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Crewe, Cheshire, UK
    Posts
    15,575
     

    Default Win10 1909 is now rolling out

    As per the title the 1909 Feature update is rolling out as a cumulative update, pretty quick and painless! all done in 10 minutes, including the download.
    Malc


  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Australia, NSW
    Posts
    572
     

    Default

    Er, that's old as. It's been rolling out since about March, and I managed to dodge it for several months! However it got in, but thankfully in my case it didn't cause a problem as it has for others, although it did delete something off my pc, but no idea what. Just noticed a missing icon on the desktop

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Crewe, Cheshire, UK
    Posts
    15,575
     

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alikiwi View Post
    Er, that's old as. It's been rolling out since about March, and I managed to dodge it for several months! However it got in, but thankfully in my case it didn't cause a problem as it has for others, although it did delete something off my pc, but no idea what. Just noticed a missing icon on the desktop

    Wrong that was 1903 in March, it was only released today, only Insiders got it earlier.
    Last edited by clam1952; November 12th, 2019 at 05:06 PM.
    Malc


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    3,000
     

    Default

    Unfortunately, my update was blocked by the BattleEye issue - Forgot that I have got a rarely-used-but-always-up-to-date build of ARMA III on Steam using this anti-cheat software.
    Microsoft are working with the BattleEye authors for a hopeful fix...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Newcastle NSW Australia
    Posts
    6,320
     

    Default

    Are there any other known troubles caused by this update? For me, every big update screws my 3DS Max license and I need to perform a ritual to re-activate it. So I dread Windows updates.
    T:ANE SP4 build 105946 and TRS2019 SP1 build 105096
    Win 10, i7 5820K, 3.3 GHz, 32GB ram, GTX 980Ti, 2x512GB SSD

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Crewe, Cheshire, UK
    Posts
    15,575
     

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dinorius_Redundicus View Post
    Are there any other known troubles caused by this update? For me, every big update screws my 3DS Max license and I need to perform a ritual to re-activate it. So I dread Windows updates.

    It's not actually a big update as it's being done as a cumulative one, no bigger or longer than the monthly patches, no 4GB download and my 3dsMax is still working as is everything else x 2 PC's, the third which is an Insider PC just got an early preview of the one for next year, also as a cumulative update and again painless.
    Malc


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Newcastle NSW Australia
    Posts
    6,320
     

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clam1952 View Post
    It's not actually a big update as it's being done as a cumulative one, no bigger or longer than the monthly patches, no 4GB download and my 3dsMax is still working as is everything else x 2 PC's, the third which is an Insider PC just got an early preview of the one for next year, also as a cumulative update and again painless.
    You probably have a legal copy of Max.
    T:ANE SP4 build 105946 and TRS2019 SP1 build 105096
    Win 10, i7 5820K, 3.3 GHz, 32GB ram, GTX 980Ti, 2x512GB SSD

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •