Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trainz Plus Beta Build 104252 (PC) & 104339 (Mac) now available

Quote Originally Posted by 1611mac View Post
    Please explain the map in the shot shown above. A map in Driver?
    No. A paste in Paint.

United States of America, California, Pasadena

I am running a MacBook Pro with 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7... The assets Downloader no longer comes up at game start up? I see the MPH indicator is at the bottom of the screen now, mine is also cut in half, is there no longer any signal indications, MPH for the next block or Elevations that used to appear in the upper right corner?

United States of America, Massachusetts, Haverhill

Quote Originally Posted by jpj_starfleet View Post
    I am running a MacBook Pro with 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7... The assets Downloader no longer comes up at game start up? I see the MPH indicator is at the bottom of the screen now, mine is also cut in half, is there no longer any signal indications, MPH for the next block or Elevations that used to appear in the upper right corner?
    Text bug has been reported. HPL found the actual values are there, but ant-sized. The MPH is over-sized.

The elevation detail is replaced by the route profile and is an option found by clicking on the gear on the left just above the driver's image.
    John
    Trainz User Since: 12-2003
    Trainz User ID: 124863
    T:ANE Build: 94829
    TRS2019: 98592

I am getting these error messages when the game is shut down now:

2531.80 ~GSOAsset> Asset was destroyed before clean shutdown
    3. Trainz Railroad Simulator 2019 0x000000010e34561f _ZN10CXStremerl8CXStreamLiEElsEI + 36063
    4 Trainz Railroad Simulator 2019 0x000000010fc8773b _ZN6Typeofl9wWaterSpecE6TypelDEPK16identifiableTyp e + 1933771

I have 23 error messages like the above (I am to dumb to figure out how to post the screen shot I took)

I suggest you look here for the changes:
    http://online.ts2009.com/mediaWiki/i...hp/Trainz_Plus

"Content Store" replaces the in-game asset downloader and allows you to install/uninstall items you want to.

Can you please attach your screenshot using the Trainz Bug Report link.
    Tony Hilliam

Got questions about TRS19? Click here for TRS19 FAQs

Looking for answers to in-game functionality? Click here for help

Regarding the Trainz Bug Reporter... Trainz Plus 104339 is not on the list to select, the highest it goes is MAC 104021, I'm now getting multiple error messages during the game, I was running Canadian Rocky Mountains session Rocky Mountaineer East.

Newsletter says that "TRS19 Canadian Rocky Mountains Beavermouth to Ottertail" is available to Trainz Plus members. How do I download it? No prompt starting TRS19 and in Content Store there is no "Install" button.

I’m not at a computer but you could try searching forSc525.
    Please advise if that works.
    Tony Hilliam

Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Hilliam View Post
    you could try searching forSc525.
    I don't understand: search sc525 where?

• The route is not in my Content Vault.
    • It is listed in Content Store but there is no "Install" button and "Install" is greyed out on right click.
    • In-game, no download prompt. If I click More Content, it is listed and when I click it, there is only a "PURCHASE - USD$ 39.90" button. If I click this button, it opens the same pop-up as "Details" in Content Store, with no "Install" button.

Quote Originally Posted by HPL View Post
    I don't understand: search sc525 where?

• The route is not in my Content Vault.
    • It is listed in Content Store but there is no "Install" button and "Install" is greyed out on right click.
    • In-game, no download prompt. If I click More Content, it is listed and when I click it, there is only a "PURCHASE - USD$ 39.90" button. If I click this button, it opens the same pop-up as "Details" in Content Store, with no "Install" button.
    Same here. It's in my Content store but the name does not show.. description and price do. "Info" does confirm it's sc525
    Additionally, in both 100240 and 104252 it shows in Content Manager but returns "This asset is payware DLC and is not available in the Download Station" in both.
    TRS19-100240, Plus-103369, Plus Beta-104479
    ASUS B450M-A/CSM, GTX 1060-6 Windforce, 224GB system SSD,
    1TB EVO SSD

United States of America, Calif., Greenville
    Blog Entries

Who is the wise A$$ that put "This page is a Figment of your imagination" (ERROR 404), when I click the Purchase button for the Bevermouth Route ???
    I am not paying for a GOLD membership to see that rubbish!!!

Dave
    This is NOT a Test, I hope!

Sorry for the confusion - an email has gone out to explain the process in detail.

Gold members don't need to pay anything for Preview Pass items. This item is currently available as part of your Preview Pass then it will go straight into the Content Vault. (Note that the Agreement with our Content Creators gives them an option to withhold the item for 3 months, but at this stage everyone is happy to add their items to the Content Vault straight away, which is great news for members).

There is currently a bug where items that are created in our store back-end but not yet live on the store will show in the new Content Store downloader, so that's why you're seeing the 404 message.

To download the Preview, filter on Purchased then search for sc525.
    Last edited by Tony_Hilliam; November 15th, 2019 at 09:12 PM.
    Tony Hilliam

I can't find it anywhere either. I'm on Gold subscription TRS19 build 103369.

> filter on Purchased

filter where on Purchased?

Peter.
    Last edited by peterwise; November 15th, 2019 at 08:24 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by peterwise View Post
    I can't find it anywhere either. I'm on Gold subscription TRS19 build 103369.

> filter on Purchased

filter where on Purchased?

Peter.
    I filtered on Purchased and then "beta". No problems with download except for a (pre-cache?) error at the end. That was in build 104252.

I am getting SetJunctionsRule script errors and blocking on a time critical thread.

Paul

I'm on the 'Trainz Plus' stream, not the 'Trainz Plus Beta' stream - TRS19 build 103369, as I wrote earlier. Maybe that's why I can't find the 'Purchased' filter, you mentioned, anywhere.

On my (TRS19) CM, 'Beavermouth to Ottertail' shows up only under the 'All Content' filter as 'Not Installed, Payware (not active)' and I can't change that. Nothing (not even 'Sc525' shows up in-Game (i.e. after 'Start Trainz').

I've also tried 'Download Purchased Items' and looking in the 'Content Vault'.

Peter.