Trainz Plus Beta Build 104252 (PC) & 104339 (Mac) now available

Who is the wise A$$ that put "This page is a Figment of your imagination" (ERROR 404), when I click the Purchase button for the Bevermouth Route ???
I am not paying for a GOLD membership to see that rubbish!!!

Dave

Sorry for the confusion - an email has gone out to explain the process in detail.

Gold members don't need to pay anything for Preview Pass items. This item is currently available as part of your Preview Pass then it will go straight into the Content Vault. (Note that the Agreement with our Content Creators gives them an option to withhold the item for 3 months, but at this stage everyone is happy to add their items to the Content Vault straight away, which is great news for members).

There is currently a bug where items that are created in our store back-end but not yet live on the store will show in the new Content Store downloader, so that's why you're seeing the 404 message.

To download the Preview, filter on Purchased then search for sc525.

Last edited:
I can't find it anywhere either. I'm on Gold subscription TRS19 build 103369.

> filter on Purchased

filter where on Purchased?

Peter.

Last edited:
I can't find it anywhere either. I'm on Gold subscription TRS19 build 103369.

> filter on Purchased

filter where on Purchased?

Peter.

I filtered on Purchased and then "beta". No problems with download except for a (pre-cache?) error at the end. That was in build 104252.

I am getting SetJunctionsRule script errors and blocking on a time critical thread.

I'm on the 'Trainz Plus' stream, not the 'Trainz Plus Beta' stream - TRS19 build 103369, as I wrote earlier. Maybe that's why I can't find the 'Purchased' filter, you mentioned, anywhere.

On my (TRS19) CM, 'Beavermouth to Ottertail' shows up only under the 'All Content' filter as 'Not Installed, Payware (not active)' and I can't change that. Nothing (not even 'Sc525' shows up in-Game (i.e. after 'Start Trainz').

I've also tried 'Download Purchased Items' and looking in the 'Content Vault'.

Peter.

Build 103369 does not have the "Content Store" feature (it is currently only part of the Trainz Plus Beta stream).

I have re-run the allocation of this resource to Gold members and checked that your account now has access. Please confirm it not longer shows "Not active".

Tony,

Sorry, I should have come back - I was distracted.

Yes, it was all fine directly after your posting.

Peter.

Back