1980 Plus USA

stouthm

Get over it
I'm using MSGSapper's 1980Plus USA cars on my routes and there are several cars that are still blowing their horns. I thought Bob had elimated that. Has anyone figured out which cars are blowing their horns? Thought I'd ask before checking into each car's config file. There are 99 vehicles in this group. Time consuming. Thanks.

I'm using MSGSapper's 1980Plus USA cars on my routes and there are several cars that are still blowing their horns. I thought Bob had elimated that. Has anyone figured out which cars are blowing their horns? Thought I'd ask before checking into each car's config file. There are 99 vehicles in this group. Time consuming. Thanks.

That was me that eliminated the blowing horns on my Right Hand Drive region. Yep, it's time consuming for a fact. And some of the horns are imbeded in the game engine. You'll have to silence them, too. But it can be done. I have zero horns blowing in my routes.

Whoever the wise guy that instated those horns should be whipped with a wet noodle! In real life, at least here in the US, one rarely hears a car horn.

I think Dave Snow had a silent .wav file you could put in your region config.txt or somewhere that would silence things nicely. Or you can probably make your own...

That was me that eliminated the blowing horns on my Right Hand Drive region. Yep, it's time consuming for a fact. And some of the horns are imbeded in the game engine. You'll have to silence them, too. But it can be done. I have zero horns blowing in my routes.

Whoever the wise guy that instated those horns should be whipped with a wet noodle! In real life, at least here in the US, one rarely hears a car horn.
Unless you live in NYC. That is one of the "horniest" cities I have even lived in.

Back