TRS19 SP1 Beta 104261 (PC) & 104338 (Mac) now available.

Are we talking about the same build (104261)? I just checked several of the animated scenery assets in that list and none of them are animated in 104261 Surveyor (but they are in TANE Surveyor). Does 104261 have a Pause control in Surveyor? I thought that was only for the TRS19 Plus version. I certainly could not find any Pause control.

Yes...Build 104261

Pause control is under the Tools Menu -> Pause

All animations worked fine for me in Surveyor once you un-ticked the Pause control.

Yes...Build 104261

Pause control is under the Tools Menu -> Pause

Screenshot showing my Tools Menu options - No Pause!

Tools-No-Pause.png

To clear up the confusion (or perhaps create more):

Build 104261 is a TRS19 SP1 Beta build. You could patch to this using "TRS19 Beta" patch stream from 103369. This was the first SP1 beta release, but also the Trainz Plus Update.

So in theory, 104261 is available to any TRS19 user and the functionality changes based upon whether you have Trainz Plus or not.

If you don't have Trainz Plus, you don't have a pause button. If you have Trainz Plus, you do have a pause button ( and you also see Trainz Plus on the launcher).

We will provide a "Trainz Plus Beta" patch to get Trainz Plus users back onto their "Trainz Plus beta stream".

Back to bugs: we're fixing the paused animations in Surveyor (should be in the next update).

Possibly related to dainty's issue with tram destinations, I'm seeing problems with other scripted properties not being saved in this latest version. If I place a superscript locomotive and then change the livery or submeshes away from the default state I see the change occur in surveyor. I then save and exit. On opening driver or re-opening surveyor the livery/submeshes have reverted to their default. Non scripted properties such as the locomotive number seem to be unaffected and the game is saving them correctly. I plan to try this out with a wider range of assets using different scripts to see if I can narrow down more details on the issue before submitting a bug report, but I thought I would post here now in case this was something already known about...

In Surveyor all moncrossings type, crossing arms, bridges, and gates have their default positions reversed.

John

In Surveyor all moncrossings type, crossing arms, bridges, and gates have their default positions reversed.

John

I'll check into it more, but I believe they are being set to their "start" animation position.

Are they correct in Driver? And is the reverse of "default" a problem in Surveyor? (If so why)?

Last edited:
Back