Alma Valley Route by David E. Snow

davesnow

Crabby Old Geezer
These are a few screenshots I have taken from a new route I have been working on for about two months. Actually, I started this route about a year ago, but couldn't get inspired. Then, an Alien from the planet dsakcjhaslkufahsfkuhlasrfjla told me to get busy or he would inject plasma into my spine. Now we wouldn't want THAT to happen would we?

Dave,
Thank goodness for your "inspiration." :eek: The shots are great and the route looks wonderful. I especially like your use of the water effects. They really do shine.

The outdoor cafe "on the waterfront" looks so nice. Will the steamship be docking there?

Heinrich505

Awesome stuff, Dave! I am curious on that parade ground. Are the cadets and their leader one asset unit? Looks like it or it would take a long time to line them up! But the leader may be separate and place-able. Are those assets you made?

Awesome stuff, Dave! I am curious on that parade ground. Are the cadets and their leader one asset unit? Looks like it or it would take a long time to line them up! But the leader may be separate and place-able. Are those assets you made?

They are reskins of the animated men assets by user Neoklai (and others who have skinned his animated men). It didn't take that long to set them up. They march, turn and march back. I thought it's kinda cool, but no one running the route will be able to see them from the loco.

Evening Sir Dave Snow, beautiful inviting Screenshots for Alma........Another Keeper for sure!

The route looks terrific.......You are so gifted Sir Dave, and we are so blessed to see what the Grand Route maker can inspire.

Your Routes are really unique in Design........OH and don't worry about us not seeing the troops from the Train, I'll do a Flyover or something, but I will seek then out, love the POMP AND CIRCUMSTANCE, precision march drill in uniformity!

Now don't forget to take and brake and get some sleep......Will be a watching for those magic words, I just finished and its uploaded to DSL.............

And Dave , it is still Veterans Day as I type this,,

Thank you Sir, for the Service to our Country!!

Railfanning in Alma Valley :D

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Back