Red Bug for EIT's

valbridge

Rail Tragic
Have been getting this notification recently.....

mfcFrC4.jpg
[/IMG]

I am using br signal asset <kuid:45317:104325> sig 3aT 1970s gantry non elec as home signal for station entry or its 2 aspect counterpart. When it says it is 'owned' by another tower, it is NOT. It is owned by the tower it was configured for. I do not have two, or more, towers competing for same paths.

Signals are gantry style and used as entry for path for EIT controlling station paths to platforms [entry/exit] although the exit signal is not an AT and is 4 aspect. The red bug just notifies and seems not to hinder operation, even after opening bug and closing it. But it keeps reappearing. As you can see from attached image this notification is for a platform starter 4 aspect gantry type of the same family. Hope that all makes some sense.

EIT's are configured normally [static] without any conflicting issues that I am aware of. The gantry signal must be compatible as they work perfectly fine even with modelock theatre configurations.

Just annoying seeing these in sessions, not visible in route construction. I place and configure EIT's in the session surveyor not the route surveyor.
Wondering if anyone can enlighten me if I have a problem here.
Cheers,
Val.

It does not have to be the same path, it might be a start or end signal or even a signal that has been set for a particular state by another tower.
When you run the route open the EIT monitor and select the path the signal is on. View the path should show the signal and its problem.

Just another thing to check, if the above doesn't help. Try doing a search for the signal number in question and see if more than one instance pops up. I have had situations before where somehow duplicate signals and / or junctions had been created.

The solution is then to rename one of the duplicates.
John

Back