Screenshot of The Week: November 7 to November 14 2019 (No Theme)

nicky9499

SSoTW Bot
Greetings.

There is no theme this week. One screenshot allowed per entrant. Screenshots must adhere to the Trainz Forum Code of Conduct.

Submissions close on November 14.

The Potteries Loop Line on a damp cold evening.

xR7MtAG.jpg

Looking down the long hood of an ex Conrail GP18 we slowly creep along the former CN valley branch (now HTRX) in the wilds of southern Canada.
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Route- CN abandoned valley branch
Loco- Part of the Hiawasse terminal pack from Jointed Rail

Last edited:
Tj2aOO7.jpg

The eastbound "Oil Cans" encounter the last bit of downhill grade they'll be seeing for a while, between Sandcut and Bena, at the base of Tehachapi.

Nicky, your inbox is full and I'm trying to send you a PM about ideas of screenshot themes. Can you open up some room in your inbox for me to send you a PM?

Happy Veterans Day Everyone!

Here we see UP 1943, Spirit of the Union Pacific leading a military train across the country. To all the veterans in the USA and around the world, we salute you.

Happy Veterans Day Everyone!

Today is Veterans Day here in the USA, when we honor our veterans. To all the veterans on the Forums and beyond, we salute you. And to all the veterans of other countries on the Forums, we thank you for your service also. To go along with this thread, here's my submission for screenshot of the week, Union Pacific SD70ACe 1943, Spirit of the Union Pacific, leading a military train.

Back