[Multi REQUEST]Locomotive or paint for future release

KCS GP40-2LW units would be nice to see
IMG_9469_2-25-12_Kansas%20City,%20MO.JPG

IMG_8417.JPG

How about new CSX AC4400CWs? The current ones on the site haven't exactly aged very well.

I think it would be great to see some operator series SD's/GP's. As much as I think that the current operator series locomotives are great, it would be cool to see more variety than GE widenoses.

I think it would be great to see some operator series SD's/GP's. As much as I think that the current operator series locomotives are great, it would be cool to see more variety than GE widenoses.
I agree. While i'm a fan of their older GP50 stuff, some newer ones in the Operator Series would be nice to see. Also throw in SD60s while we're at it! :)

For a bit more GE variety, i'd like to see some standard cab C40-8s too

Milos did confirm that operator series SD40-2s are in the works. But those are gonna take a while.+

On that note, some 6-axle Dash-7s would be cool; JR's C30-7 is getting on in years, and I don't think we've gotten the later C36-7 variants (with the larger dynamics/air cleaner box behind the cab) in any post-TRS2006-era model.

On that note, some 6-axle Dash-7s would be cool; JR's C30-7 is getting on in years, and I don't think we've gotten the later C36-7 variants (with the larger dynamics/air cleaner box behind the cab) in any post-TRS2006-era model.
And in addition, step it back a generation with middle era 6-axle U Boats! U23C, U28C and U30C would all be very much appreciated!

Back