[Multi REQUEST]Locomotive or paint for future release

mcio34

Oh that's tomatos
Here you can post any livery request on existing locomotives or suggest which locomotives you have in the future this post is to have a section of the author of RRMods

Here you can post any livery request on existing locomotives or suggest which locomotives you have in the future this post is to have a section of the author of RRMods
I don't understand what this sentence means ?

Is it a blank thread where people can request (beg) someone else to make a loco, or a re-paint job for them ?

If so it may be against the COC to constantly (beg), and request assets be made for them.

Last edited:
I don't understand what this sentence means ?

Is it a blank thread where people can request (beg) someone else to make a loco, or a re-paint job for them ?

If so it may be against the COC to constantly (beg), and request assets be made for them.
There's a difference between a thread where you can request locos and reskins and begging, JR has multiple of these threads and its not considered begging.

It is not against the CoC to ask someone to make an asset for you. It's also not against the CoC to ask numerous times. Where you may run into some trouble is in the tone of the requst, and the frequency. CoC #16 bans the harrassing of other members, and CoC #7 & 12 bans the flooding of the forums.

peter

Ok lets get this thread back to what it's meant for, I think some more patched/ leasers would be awesome. For instance an HLXC SD40 or an FURX SD40 in their silver and green livery.

Last edited:
I would like to see some 1st and 2nd generation diesel yard power from Baldwin, Fairbanks - Morris and EMD. There are several older SW's and Alco models that need a total upgrade from the ground up. There is only one SW1200, to my knowledge, that runs quite well in TANE and TS19.

The Baldwin VO-1000 was built between January 1939 and December 1946. The ATSF, B&O, MILW, NP, NYC, Reading and SP&S are just a few of the railroads that had this engine.

LkAOOr6.jpg

S3hyGFJ.jpg

I second UP AC44s. Asides from the patched schemes already out for TRS19, we have...

Regular AC4400CWs:
-Shield logo (new & faded)
-Wings and block lettering (mostly on repaints)
-Flag

AC4400CW-CTEs (5500s-6000-somethings)
-Wings and block lettering (new & faded; less common, mostly on the 5700s)
-Flag (new & faded; more common)

I think some more GP15T reskins would be great. Specifically a bright and dark future rendition of the already exiting stealth version.
csx_gp15t_1511-L.jpg
images

I would like to see some Cdn short line locos, like Ontario Northland, BC Rail two tone green, Kelowna Pacific Railway. Seems like all the models out there to buy are US major or minor, and then CN or CP. I have painted my own Northland sd40 but you would make a much better model.

I don't think we really have any Quebec Cartier Mining stuff, so while RRMods is on a run with AC4400 units, i suggest this:
21-5%20Fir%20Lake%20Qc.jpg

Back