Mouse for Route building

A battery remote mouse will use batteries up and go dead, however a common USB wired mouse at $6.00 will do fine.

You set the mouse properties to fine precision.

I recently got a wired Logitech "click less" "hyper fast scrolling" mouse that I love. There is a button on top that toggles the scroll wheel to the normal "click" to "clickless." In clickless mode you can "flip" the scroll wheel (give it good little flick or pull with tip of finger) and scrolling will keep rolling in proportion to your "shove." It's very nice for "hyper fast" scrolling thru the CM and other long scrollable lists (pick lists, etc). Just click a button and it's back to a "normal" mouse. I little pricey but I love it. Two extra buttons on the side for custom functions.

The scroll wheel also tilts from side to side. I set mine for panning the camera left and right and other left and right arrow key functions.

https://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/corded-mouse-m500?crid=7

Last edited:
I own a less optioned out Logitech cordless mouse than the one 1611mac has and I have to say it's great. I could never go back to using a corded cheapie generic mouse simply because the Logitech mouse is just so precise and works so well.

I use a Logitech G502 gaming mouse. Big, comfy, and ergonomic. DPI can be changed on the fly. And it has the same clickless scrolling as 1611mac's.

Matt

Back