Chicago comings and goings...

JCitron

Trainzing since 12-2003
This is one of my favorite Rail Stream rail cams.

The view looks almost like a model railroad diorama with the tracks in the front leading into the station located behind the bridge where there's an engine terminal located as well plush the St. Charles Air Line bridge across the back with the skyline in the background.

Not seen here, but when the commuter hour picks up the trains come in and out from under the bridge as well as some freight and Amtrak cross the bridge. The freights also stay on the front-most tracks and continue to the right.

Notice the track. That's Jointed Rail NS3 track. :)

This is one of my favorite Rail Stream rail cams.

The view looks almost like a model railroad diorama with the tracks in the front leading into the station located behind the bridge where there's an engine terminal located as well plush the St. Charles Air Line bridge across the back with the skyline in the background.

Not seen here, but when the commuter hour picks up the trains come in and out from under the bridge as well as some freight and Amtrak cross the bridge. The freights also stay on the front-most tracks and continue to the right.

Notice the track. That's Jointed Rail NS3 track. :)

:) Very Cool John,

Thanks for sharing with us..........:wave:

As a Chicagoan, and someone who lived on the line this leads out to for a time, this is very cool.

Slightly off topic but I still hate the new Metra paint scheme. The blue and gold (as seen on the third unit in the power move) looked fine. The new one looks fine of the MP36PH's but the Winnebago's, blech! :eek:

Back