How can I get my purchased routes

Bkamphuis

I installed Trainz 2019. That one comes with several routes, like Niddertallbahn, Sevino lake etc. In my home window I see the pictures, but cannot play. The names under the pics are in yellow, which means that you can buy them. Under is a button "download" When you hit that one, it looks as if the program is downloading all the routes, as I can see on the download window. But when this is finished after half an hour or so, I still cannot play them.:'(

When you installed TRS19 did you fill in your details in the Trainz Launcher -> Trainz Settings -> Internet section - specifically your userid and password (which should be the same ones you use to log onto these forums)?

Also TRS19 is missing from your time line (it should be at the top of your posts next to TS12) - this may indicate a problem with your registration.

Username correct

I installed Trainz 2019. That one comes with several routes, like Niddertallbahn, Sevino lake etc. In my home window I see the pictures, but cannot play. The names under the pics are in yellow, which means that you can buy them. Under is a button "download" When you hit that one, it looks as if the program is downloading all the routes, as I can see on the download window. But when this is finished after half an hour or so, I still cannot play them.:'(

Maybe I made a mistake during installing, but in the Launcher window it says that my username and password are correct.

Now I am confused. Are Bkamphuis and Joseethielen the same person? If so then you must put into the Internet Tab in Trainz Launcher the same username (either Bkamphuis or Joseethielen) and password that you used to download TRS19.

And as info... when you install the game only Kickstarter County 2 route is installed along with the game. You are then given the option to download any other items you are "entitled to." (Either with the game purchase or any other purchase.) Once you click the launcher and the main game panel appears you will see an "Asset Download" panel for your other routes and items. If you buy items from the store, or join a plus, silver, or gold, membership those items will appear in the "Asset Download" window. Items you buy are referred to as "Payware."

Free items can be downloaded using the "Content Manager" You get to it from the Launcher Window ("Manage Content" button) - there you will find free Routes, Sessions, Loco's, Rolling Stock, bells whistles, people, buildings, sounds, airplanes, ships, etc etc etc. Learn to use Content manager well! It will become very important to you to FULLY understand it and what it can show and tell you. (hint: first thing to do is add all the columns available)

http://online.ts2009.com/mediaWiki/index.php/Help:In-game_Downloading

http://online.ts2009.com/mediaWiki/index.php/Help:Content_Manager

Last edited:
To add to above...

If you closed the download window and there was stuff to download, you can restore the download process again by doing the following:

At the Launcher, click on File

Click on Download purchased items.

Wait a few minutes then launch Trainz again by clicking on Start Trainz.

If there is anything to download, the window with content to download will reappear.

Back