Screenshot of The Week: October 31 to November 7 2019 (Halloween)

nicky9499

SSoTW Bot
Greetings.

This week's theme is Halloween. One screenshot allowed per entrant. Screenshots must adhere to the Trainz Forum Code of Conduct.

Submissions close on November 7.

Thomas-the-Goth-Engine.jpg

All of the above train assets are on the DLS, the only image alteration is a filter to the complete scnene to create the spooky atmosphere.

The Zombie Apocalypse has Arrived!

A horde of Walkers approach a survivor's home. Fortunately he had planned ahead and got two old cars and put them in a V-shape to 'funnel' all the zombies at the gate to his house in a single-file line, making it easier for him to take them out with his shotgun.

Happy-Halloween%21.jpg

Discussion removed. This is a screenshot competition topic. Please only post to participate.

If you don't like the theme, don't post. Easy as that.
Nobody is forcing you to participate. We can't all be happy with every theme. Or you could consider it a challenge and see what you can make of it. Many of you are creative geniuses, so I am looking forward to see your interpretation of the theme.
I am at least happy we have themed competitions returning.

If you have an idea for a theme, please send nicky9499 a PM. Nicky has made it clear in the past multiple times he has run out of idea's (and as a result we had no themed competitions for ages) so feel free to help out Nicky (via PM, not as a reply to the competition topics) and who knows we will see your suggestion one of these weeks.

"Bobby dear, there are no such things as real ghosts and spooks on Halloween night. People dress up and pretend. Come on home now, this place is old and dangerous."
"But mum............"

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

For any future themes can we try to be more mindful of others. The point that was raised earlier (and since removed) was a valid one. I appreciate that themes are back as well. Some discussion should be allowed, even here in the competition, as long as it is about the competition. [Steps down off soapbox]
Thx Walter

Spooky Action at a Distance or Quantum Tunnelling? It's just a train of thought.

In this small village in the English west country, residents hear the local train coming through the tunnel and a strange extra chill comes over each and every one of them (and even the train driver) as they remember a similar cold late October night when a terrible disaster happened.
Somehow it feels as if it becomes reenacted each year. Maybe it does on some unearthly plane.
GWR_Windrush_Halloween.jpg

Submissions are now closed. There are 7 entries so please vote for 1. Voting ends November 14; please post your votes below.

Ahrian7 - I like the fog details and the story w the mom and kid , that figure of the two totally looks like that is what she is saying.

Back