AI Will Not Couple version 100240

boleyd

AI engine parked on the same track as a boxcar. About 200ft from the boxcar, certainly outside of the 5mph coupling zone but in the 2mph "warmup zone" (running with air hose zone). Worked several times yesterday. Now the engine moves forward at 2mph. Then, where the 5mph coupling speed should begin it stops and "awaits instructions". Restarted the base program twice and same thing each time.:'(

Re-booted (reloaded the operating system W10) and no change. Instead of coupling the boxcar stops and the driver info shows "waiting for instructions). Did waiting for "clearance" once.

Now working: used a different engine and that worked. Used original and now it works. ????

Last edited:
I had to restart a driving session yesterday because the drivers all other the route couldn't figure out how to flip switches. After that they drove okay, but then ignored my train and flipped the switches on me. Other times I have had them ignore driver commands and restarting "reset" everything normal, or as normal as the AI can behave.

Back