Out of action for awhile

matruck

Dirty Deeds
Howdy folks on the 22 of this month I was in a workplace accident and now have a broken hip and a broken femur left leg so I'm bed bound for the foreseeable future,
I had a few projects on the go that will have to wait till I can get back home just not sure when that will be.
Cheers Mick.:sleep:

Ouch! Sorry to hear that and get better soon Mick. I had a hip replacement a couple of years back and, although its a bit different, mine took months to get back to normal.

Wow,

Glad to see your still with us,

Hope you heal up Ok, and I will pray for your recovery at Church this weekend.

Take care Sir.

Howdy folks on the 22 of this month I was in a workplace accident and now have a broken hip and a broken femur left leg so I'm bed bound for the foreseeable future,
I had a few projects on the go that will have to wait till I can get back home just not sure when that will be.
Cheers Mick.:sleep:

Gosh! That's bad luck Mick.

Just rest-up with a few pain-killers and let's hope you have a speedy recovery.

Cheers mate,
Roy

Sorry to hear that!

A positive spin... during your reduced mobility recovery you will have a great excuse for spending lots of time in Trainz :)

Best wishes for a full recovery , Mick. I had a friend with similar injuries after being struck by a car, and it was a rough go, but he fully recovered. Hoping the best for you as well.

Crikey, Mick! That's not great news. Rest, recuperate, recover and revive.
Hopefully, with time, you'll be restored to full mobility again.
Perhaps consider this as a precious gift of time to get your laptop back into asset creation again when you feel up to it. :)

Thanks all for the best wishes folks it is muchly appreciated. Unfortunately Phil I can not Trainz as all my training stuff is on the home PC which I can not get to because I am stuck in bed in hospital and will be for weeks if not months,
The plate on the femur seems to be going ok but I still can not put weight on it at all and the hips are just just going to heal naturally according to the doctors.
The physio types are not happy with how my house is set up for this type of disability and I don't even think I could fit the wheel chair I have thru most of the doors.
Wifey is helping a lot she wants to lock me in the garage in a pen so the dogs won't bother me lol. Just going to take sum time till I can back to my fav hobby is all.
Cheers Mick.:wave:

Really sorry to hear this Mick. Hope your recovery is quicker than expected, and as painless as possible. And hopefully you'll be back home, as quickly as possible, staying in hospital isn't fun.

At least you have some internet access, hopefully you can find enough to keep you busy while you recover.

Regards

So sorry to hear this Mick.

Hopefully you'll be up and around and Trainzing sooner than you think. Usually with hip replacements, the hospital has the patient up and about the next day. With your femur injury, this might be longer, but hopefully not weeks or not months.

Back