If you posted in in threads Ben1337 has made read this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcdowdy

TCR Mod, TheKoolKid :)
Anyone who has should read this:

I've played games Ben1337 has, And he Pm'd me.

Read this:

Ben1337
The trainz commander.

icon1.gif
Re: Games other then trainz

Ben1337: Sense you know what game I've got apart from trainz,
when you get all of the assets in convoy are there any special missions to complete?

Me:
Hit your map screen and look for Green dots or Yellow dots.

Ben1337:
I had done that and there where none (because I had completed them all before I had all of the assets) that's why I had asked you that question. I feel like my life has been turned upside down. And I am convinced that it has.

Me:
Why has it turned upside down?

Me:
Well It's began when trainz broke.

(1)I didn't watch tv before then and now I watch it nearly all of the time now

(2)all of my friends replied to my thread Broken carriages and now look at my more recent threads. The people that replied on Broken carriages don't reply to my more recent threads.

(3)I thought all of the people on the forum where my friends but now I think that their out to get me because all that I need is help that I don't seem to be getting and instead getting abused by everyone because of my irrelevant posts.

I thought that there was an episode of EDD,ED,N EDDY that would explain what's going on with me and the rest of this thread.

To be honest I could tell that this was going to happen right from the start and I could tell you what's going to happen in a few months time if I keep on like this.

Hopefully you could understand how much pain I am suffering from because no one has been getting it within those posts.:'(

I think we owe him a "Sorry", What do you think?

Auran DO NOT DELETE THIS!!!!!!! I'm standing up for a friend, And i know some folks who need to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back