TS10 and TS12 text/font issues - seeking help!

BR Express Blue
[FONT=&quot]Hello all,[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I want to get important routes I made in TS10 and TS12 transferred to T:ANE, but I've run into some problems:[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot](I'm using the macOS equivalent of TS10, "Trainz", build 50281, and also of TS12, "Trainz Simulator 2", build 65333)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]When I open the original TS10 all the text in game is replaced with a single "|" symbol. This makes sorting through my routes impossible, as I have no idea which route is which, because all are just a bunch of "|" symbols (this does not affect the Content Manager and Launcher windows). This is very odd, as I have done nothing that could've caused this. I haven't even installed any mods.
[/FONT]

Trainz.png

[FONT=&quot]With TS12, it just doesn't load anything.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]More specifically, when I start it and go to Routes, there's nothing there.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Literally every bit of text is gone, and although the train sounds from the menu are playing, the window freezes and I need to force-quit it.[/FONT]

Trainz_Simulator_2.png

[FONT=&quot]Not even the content manager works anymore, the loading symbol appears over the window when I start it, but it never disappears. It doesn't load anything.[/FONT]
I've tried rebuilding databases on both, it worked for about a day and then the same issues occurred again.
With TS12, it doesn't freeze up anymore, I can (blindly) navigate the route selection screen, but it's still unusable.
I tried to rebuild databases on both again, this time it changed nothing.

[FONT=&quot]I'd appreciate any help![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thank you.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]- 8686

[/FONT]

Back