TRS2019 - Problems with Industries and Legacy Assets

Swordfish

I am in TRS2019 build 100464 and notice some problems with industries, for instance portals and stations, and legacy assets:

The consists don't stop in front of the stations if they have the command "Navigate to the station/load". Instead they are passing the station with reduced speed or are stopping after the station.

Sometimes the portals don't like elder rollingstock. Either a piece of rollingstock is not consumed by the portal, or with consists of identical cars, sometimes the locomotive(s) and two or three cars are consumed and the others are derailing. An example of a piece of rollingstock, where the portal was, on a test-map, totally made in TRS2019, totally refusing consuming it, is kuid2:156765:100280:1> C&O 55 Ton Hopper 1 by Simulatortrain.

Please note, the portals are not acting always as told, with legacy assets. Sometimes they are consuming legacy assets, but if one such asset is refused, it is always refused.

What are your experiences?
Is it only a problem with my installation, or my build, or is it a general one?

Thank you very much for your answers.

Regards
Swordfish

Swordfish - there are some known issues with scripting thread time-outs affecting many industries and portals in the current Service Pack 1 beta build 103369.
I have bug-reported this to QA who acknowledged that they are pursuing a fix for these problems. It might relate to the recently introduced 'Pause' state in Surveyor for Plus builds.
In my case, multiple-industry tracks fail to create or consume the products they have been programmed to produce/ use.
Loading and unloading ops appear to be unaffected until these commodities inevitably dry up due to these failures.
You still need to match the right consist wagon-types and products to the appropriate matching product on the interactive industry, however.
Some combos have never worked, simply because the wagons don't have the right attachments or scripted capacity for example.

It doesn't appear that the OP is using the Service Pack 1 beta.

William

You are right!

It seems that I have taken unintentionally the way to Trainz Plus (as a Gold Member) with the first beta, which was not very different from TRS2019. And what I have read of Trainz Plus, there are still a lot of bugs in the actual beta.

Regards
Swordfish

100464 is the last build before the unified version. The unified version can not backdate to 100464 because of how it is saved. I always use the drive to command and not had failings at stations. Drive to is more direct than navigate to.

Back