Trainz 2019 Europe version

Herlev

Hi
I am thinking of buying 2019 europe version.
but i bought T,ane and i had to pay extra for all
rolling stock for many of the sesions .
is that the same with this version or is it like
trainz 2012 where every thing is in the game and
do not need to pay for rollingstock for any sesions
BTW
when you made the trainz 2019 Europe version why
do you still put in US stoff.
Regards
Tonny

i bought T,ane and i had to pay extra for all rolling stock for many of the sessions .
>>
This certainly isn't the case for the builtin routes in TANE or TRS19. TANE had 4 routes + sessions + all rolling stock required. TANE DEluxe had 4 more routes
+ sessions + all rolling stock required.
So "TRS19 doesn't require any additional purchases".

when you made the trainz 2019 Europe version why
do you still put in US stoff.
>>
The Rocky Mountaineer was on the cover art and loading screens so we included that along with a lot of the base content which is used in the tutorials.

Hi Tony Hilliam
Thank you for your reply
We Know each other from old days as I was a Trainz demonstrator
with Lance Jargo
Came may time to the place that used to be the head office
At New Farm
Kind Regards
Tonny Jensen [ herlev ]

Just want to add this so the OP has more info.
It doesn't matter what regional version you go with for TRS19, all come with the same core game files (Kickstarter County, Content simples), so it'll come with some US content, just not a lot.
And in the future you want to buy the NA or UK, all you have to do is buy the DLC and not rebuy the entire game again, as it'll be again, using the same exact core game files.

Cheers

Hi Again
I like to find out if my laptop can play trainz 2019 Europe version
my laptop is a aspire 3
have Windows 10 64 bit
intel CORE i5 8th Gen
intel[r] core tm i5-8250U 1,6 GHz with Turbo Boost up to 3,4GHz
NIVIDIA GeForce MX130 with 2 GB VRAM
4 GB DDR 4 Memory
1000GB HDD
Regards
Tonny

Herlev - That Aspire laptop should be able to run any TRS19 version at moderate image quality settings.
The i5-8250U is a quad core with rather modest base clock speeds, but turbos up to 3.4Ghz.
4Gb of DDR4 RAM is just enough - and the MX130 video card is a re-badged 940Mx, but likely has 2Gb of GDDR5 VRAM (unlike the older Maxwell card which had GDDR3).
So, what kind of performance should you expect?
If you set modest draw distances (like around 6Km max) and forego Ultra shadows, you should be able to get acceptable performance at modest visual quality performance slider settings.
Set the Vertical Sync to 'Half' and see how you go.
Consider adding a second 4Gb DDR4 RAM chip into the memory bay - bringing it up to 8Gb - to get a big boost in OS, application and game responsiveness.

Hi PC_Ace
Thank you so much for you responce
So i will go ahead and buy that.
i will also ad another 4 GB ram so total will be 8 GB memory
Thanks again for your reply
Kind Regards
Tonny

Tonny:
8Gb of RAM will make a noticeable difference, especially to loading times and overall responsiveness. Adding 4Gb of additional DDR4 will be a great (and inexpensive) investment in that laptop's performance.
Just remember that the Aspire laptop is not really a gaming laptop. It will be great for day-to-day Office work and web-browsing, etc.
And it will run T:ANE and TRS19 at acceptable frame-rates - albeit with lower image quality and performance settings...
Believe it or not, TRS19 actually runs most routes and sessions even better than T:ANE, so you should enjoy the experience. :)
Best regards! Peter.

hi
just want to find out
if i buy trainz 2019 european edition
can i buy that as a digital download
regards
tonny

Back