What are the differences between DBTogether V2 and DBTogther France?

shebashetan7

Hello all.

I have two versions of the DLS European layout "DBTogether." What are the differences between the versions "DB Together V2 and "DBTogether France" and which is better/which one should I use?

Thanks.

Hello all.

I have two versions of the DLS European layout "DBTogether." What are the differences between the versions "DB Together V2 and "DBTogether France" and which is better/which one should I use?

Thanks.

Hello
DBTogether V2 is shorter (300 km ), it has the german routes, build 3.7 for TS12.
DBTogether-France is longer ( 400 km ) ,it has all german routes plus France to Paris, build 4.3 for TANE.

Which one to use: hard to say, route in TS12 is stable, route in TANE is newer, but N3V must make all repairs of scripts errors, then it will be much better. I hope that they will repair it before i die.

My favorite is EUTogether. long (600 km) with very interesting session (Extremly long). TS12 build 3.7

If N3V will be serious and repair all errors, then i will upload new route for TANE and TRS19. Name: EU westTogether It cover Germany-France to England. ( about 500 km)

Last edited:
Back