Some problems happen when AI passes a red signal

t1324rrr

When AI passes a red signal,it will stop for 2 minutes and more annoying abort the schedule which is runing and just jump to the next schedule.I can accept the time,but why didn't the train continue what it was doing?How to make the train continue doing the schedule even if it passes a red signal?
I find the relative script in train.gs which is in script folder.But it seems that the TS12 doesn't want me to modify its built-in script because when I do that some contents throw the "can't complied the class in script"error in content manager.Do anyone have another solution?Thanks:)

It all comes down to the fact that if you run right through a red signal at danger ... You are penalized, and possibly removed from service, and quite possibly fired from ever working on the railroad again.

The AI algorithm built into AI is designed to do this.

If you want to run red signals, drive manually, or AI will stop you from driving altogether.

Last edited:
As MP242 has pointed out, the AI will stop any train that runs a red signal followed by a 2 minute delay (in real railways that is usually the standard signal reset time after a red light has been passed at danger). The AI has always done this.

Back