Thread: Larger reply box

Default Larger reply box

I wonder if this has been suggested before? It seems that some posts can contain a lot of text and sometimes multiple screenshots, so there is the ability to make fairly large posts. However, when doing replies on threads there is often only a very shallow box to post a response in. I have tried posting screenshots of routes in the screenshots forum, and I have found I kind of have to work backwards because once you post the first picture there doesn't seem to be a way to get below it. And you never can really see what the screenshot looks like in relation to your text because you really can't see more than a sliver of the screenshot. Anyway, it's not a big deal, more of an annoyance, and you can see more by clicking Advanced, I think, but it seems I tried that once and couldn't figure how to work from there. I was thinking having a reply box about the same as this initial post box would be nice….
    “We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.” ― R.L.S.

You can already drag the reply box as large as you want by grabbing it in the bottom right corner. Works both on Chrome on my pc as in the browser on my phone.
    Or do you mean something else?

Criminitly. Now that you mention it, I see it in the corner. Thanks Oknotson, as usual I am missing the obvious.
    “We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.” ― R.L.S.

After you hit "Reply", you can also click the "Go Advanced" button to get a larger window with full options.
    TRS19-100240, Plus-103369, Plus Beta-104885
    ASUS B450M-A/CSM, GTX 1060-6 Windforce, 224GB system SSD,
    1TB EVO SSD

To get below a picture, I place the cursor to its right and press Enter. This moves it to the next line and another picture can be added. Anyway, it always works for me.
    Ray
    Dukes Denver Designs (Ray Whiley - Textures and 3d Virtual Models for TRAINZ).
    Member of Trainz Carriage and Wagon Works