Larger reply box

Forester1

I wonder if this has been suggested before? It seems that some posts can contain a lot of text and sometimes multiple screenshots, so there is the ability to make fairly large posts. However, when doing replies on threads there is often only a very shallow box to post a response in. I have tried posting screenshots of routes in the screenshots forum, and I have found I kind of have to work backwards because once you post the first picture there doesn't seem to be a way to get below it. And you never can really see what the screenshot looks like in relation to your text because you really can't see more than a sliver of the screenshot. Anyway, it's not a big deal, more of an annoyance, and you can see more by clicking Advanced, I think, but it seems I tried that once and couldn't figure how to work from there. I was thinking having a reply box about the same as this initial post box would be nice….

You can already drag the reply box as large as you want by grabbing it in the bottom right corner. Works both on Chrome on my pc as in the browser on my phone.
Or do you mean something else?

Criminitly. Now that you mention it, I see it in the corner. Thanks Oknotson, as usual I am missing the obvious.

After you hit "Reply", you can also click the "Go Advanced" button to get a larger window with full options.

To get below a picture, I place the cursor to its right and press Enter. This moves it to the next line and another picture can be added. Anyway, it always works for me.
Ray

Back