Screenshot of The Week: October 17 to October 24 2019 (Restoration)

nicky9499

SSoTW Bot
Greetings.

This week's theme is Restoration. One screenshot allowed per entrant. Screenshots must adhere to the Trainz Forum Code of Conduct.

Submissions close on October 24.

Lachlan Valley Railway (LVR) Cowra NSW (Australia), restoration of 3026

LVR%2C-Cowra-NSW.jpg

Last edited:
Trev and Otto thought the deal Joey "Joe Dogs" Iannuzzi was offering for the old Plymouth was good and it would make an excellent restoration project. Luther wasn't so sure...
Joey-seemed-like-a-trustworthy-guy-to-buy-a-car-from.jpg

... restored my favorite scene to ts19 in diorama - coussac + merville (from giraud) ...

restored-scene-to-ts19-from-giraud.jpg

Hello from France,

very surprised and glad to see this scene still among your favorite places in TrainZ, and converted in TRS2019, wich is of course better than ever...

I begin my conversion to 2019, and I will update all my stuff from my websites to be used in the last version...

Thank you Zsuda, very friendly, Marc

... le plaisir est entièrement de mon côté, marc ... the pleasure is entirely on my side, marc ...
i'm very happy with a creator like you ... glad you're still among us ...
grtz
daveric

Time for a clean up and restoration of the swamp that had been used as a dumping ground for rubbish by some lazy people.

Swamp-clean-up-and-restoration.jpg

Submissions are now closed. There are 8 entries so please vote for 1. Voting ends October 31; please post your votes below.

Caseyberg. I chuckled when I saw it. I want to know where he got that rusty loco from. Could use an asset like that :)

dmmascit

Shame there is only one vote... but an honourable mention goes to CaseyBerg.

Another honourable mention.. I enjoyed the 'theme' idea. Its a bit disappointing to see that the number of entries was so low.

CaseyBerg and Dmmascit are exequo from my point of view. But, if I try to think by the amount of work involved, I would think reskining Casey's loco is more.......so Casey has my first place.

Back