Thread: Kickstart County - All Trains Brakes Stuck on 214

Default Kickstart County - All Trains Brakes Stuck on 214

I wanted to replay some of the KickStarter County Sessions.
    I tried Fossil Fuels, Morning Run and a few DLCs. Everytime I switch to advanced controls, the brake cylinder is stuck on 214 and no mater what I do it won't release.
    I've played these before (but it's been a while) and I don't remember having this issue.

TRS2019 Build 100240

stumper66 - Yes - confirming that the Brake Pressure Cylinder reading remains at 214 even when the train brake ('Q') and all other brakes are released.
    No problems in DCC mode - but that mode takes away all the driving pleasure in Fossil Fuels!
    Have you reported this via the Bug Report system? https://n3vgames.typeform.com/to/xRdryu - QA and the team at N3V don't always get to read the forums...
    This is a repeat of much earlier behaviour in beta versions that was fixed long ago,

I had not ran the Fossil Fuel session in TRS19. So I loaded it up this morning expecting to see your Brake issue, went into Adv (cab) controls, started out and everything seems to be fine here. No brake issue. But I just started.... Did your issue arise right away?

Edit: Perhaps the following post is the answer.... My session is a different version? Mine is:kuid2:523:19723125:16
    Last edited by 1611mac; October 17th, 2019 at 10:15 AM.
    TRS19-100240, Plus-103369, Plus Beta-103443
    ASUS B450M-A/CSM, GTX 1060-6 Windforce, 224GB system SSD,
    1TB EVO SSD

Just press "D" to dump the pressure. You will need to repeat this twice more as the brake cylinder partially regains pressure. Seems totally unrealistic to have the BC pressure higher than the Main Reservoir pressure.

The engine specs were updated recently which caused this problem. Either revert to the earlier version or put up with having to manually release the pressure.

Glenn

Pressing "D" to dump pressure works initially, but problems arise the minute you stop and attempt to reverse (or proceed forward) again, even when Brake Cylinder pressure is shown at Zero. Locos strain under throttle, but won't move, even with ALL brakes off.
    Edit update: 1611Mac - My version of Fossil Fuels is the same as yours:- <kuid2:523:19723125:16> and I'm running the Service Pack 1 beta version of TRS19 (Build 103369).
    Last edited by PC_Ace; October 17th, 2019 at 04:59 PM.

I've gone from start to coal loading at the mine and so far no brake issues with my session....
    TRS19-100240, Plus-103369, Plus Beta-103443
    ASUS B450M-A/CSM, GTX 1060-6 Windforce, 224GB system SSD,
    1TB EVO SSD

The problem happens right away. I can't get any of the trains to move from the start of the level.
    Pressing D actually dumps the pressure. I've been playing for over a year and did not know this!
    However even if I put initial brakes the pressure goes to 89 which is full. Surely this loco which is an SD-45 has self-lapping brakes. Also when I release the brakes with Q I see the TP and EQ pressures changing but brake cylinder drops some, but not all. It seems there is some kind of bug here.

I got it moving by dumping the pressure then I noticed my equalizer pressure off the gauge!