Dermmy's McCall Yard for TS12 and Tane

If it is a fix of a DLS route (which I think it is), you could consider contacting someone of the CRG so it can be uploaded to the DLS instead.

I don't believe it was ever on the DLS.... I think it was just on his site.

Edit: No, it was not. I have been uploading his routes to TEH for people to have again. Other than the random spikes in the terrain, everything else seems to be ok.

Last edited:
Yes, I have Dermmy's McCall Yard for TS06. Here's some shots

Edit (my moderator):
Failed attempt of showing pictures removed (as it took up a lot of white space).

Last edited by a moderator:
Tried three different brwsers and waiting patiently, but the images are not showing up for me, AndrewLummis_99

Here you go! These should work now!!

Edit (my moderator):
Failed attempt of showing pictures removed (as it took up a lot of white space).

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I would like to have that layout in TANE.

As I remember is is a modern era freight yard of moderate size about 20 or 25 boards. Along the edges of the yard are some industries to generate traffic. I don't remember if it had staging tracks. Very detailed and ran OK in TRS2006 for the amount of splines it contains.

William

Yes, I would like to have that layout in TANE.

As I remember is is a modern era freight yard of moderate size about 20 or 25 boards. Along the edges of the yard are some industries to generate traffic. I don't remember if it had staging tracks. Very detailed and ran OK in TRS2006 for the amount of splines it contains.

William

The best way to bring an older route into T:ANE is to run it through TS12.

There's no need to worry about dependencies so just load the route in TS12. Wiggle a tree or something to force a save, and save it under your ID.

You can then import the route with the updated file formats ready for T:ANE to bring in fine. It's a lot easier than opening the file for edit and renaming all the files individually in Windows Explorer. I did this when I transferred a ca. January 2004 route into T:ANE and it came in perfectly fine.

The best way to bring an older route into T:ANE is to run it through TS12.

There's no need to worry about dependencies so just load the route in TS12. Wiggle a tree or something to force a save, and save it under your ID.

You can then import the route with the updated file formats ready for T:ANE to bring in fine. It's a lot easier than opening the file for edit and renaming all the files individually in Windows Explorer. I did this when I transferred a ca. January 2004 route into T:ANE and it came in perfectly fine.

That's exactly the way I have done it.

John

Back