Delaware Lackawanna Locomotives

I'm seeing that are not any DL/GVT Locomotives available. So my next question, are there any good models of C425's, C420's, C636's, M630's, or M636's that have ditch lights that I can try to reskin for myself?

I'm seeing that are not any DL/GVT Locomotives available. So my next question, are there any good models of C425's, C420's, C636's, M630's, or M636's that have ditch lights that I can try to reskin for myself?

octls2 made a C425 in the GVT paint scheme, lettered for the Mohawk, Adirondack & Northern on the Download Station, 'Alco C425 MA&N (GVT) #2453', <kuid2:373201:100315:1>. However, it doesn't have ditch lights. You would need to use PEV's Attachment Maker program to add ditch lights to it.

octls2 made a C425 in the GVT paint scheme, lettered for the Mohawk, Adirondack & Northern on the Download Station, 'Alco C425 MA&N (GVT) #2453', <kuid2:373201:100315:1>. However, it doesn't have ditch lights. You would need to use PEV's Attachment Maker program to add ditch lights to it.

Thanks, how hard is it to add ditch lights to a locomotive? Are there any tutorials I can follow to do it?

Thanks, how hard is it to add ditch lights to a locomotive? Are there any tutorials I can follow to do it?

I don't know as I've never used PEV's attachment maker, but others on the Forums have. evilcrow has used PEV's Attachment Maker to add extra views and driver position to his NYC EMD SW8 that's on the Download Station. Contact him and see if he can help you.
EDIT: Link to website with PEV's Attachment Maker. Go ahead and get the other programs, particularly the PM2IM, QuickShadows, Trainz Mesh Viewer 2 and Image2TGA, as those will come in handy in fixing faulty content: http://trainz.shaneturner.co.uk/tutorials/index.php/home/utilities/pevsoft-trainz-tools

Last edited:
Back