The New TRS19

Actually, AI works (mostly) very well in current versions of TRS19 and T:ANE.
Like Paul_Bert, I use it all the time in my own sessions and derive great pleasure in contriving to make things work seamlessly for extended periods of hands-free operation.
It CAN be done - it just takes a wee bit of patience, perseverance, logical procedural thinking, and acquired knowledge of the limitations and capabilities of existing driver commands and session programming options.
Judicious selection of assets and the addition of sensible signalling, track marks, path management tools, schedule timing, industry queue management and driver commands is crucial.
Some time-out bugs remain to be fixed - especially after saved games - and I experience the occasional (sound-related) CTD, but overall - AI experience and reliability in session mode in Trainz has never been better.

Hello PC Ace
Can you please be so kind and send me this your routes and sessions. I really wish to see and try them. Or maybe you upload them as 1611mac suggested in post #12.

BTW i'm a customer too as boleyd. As a user i expect that Trainz will obey the basic setting and of course i expect that something which work in TS12 will work in TANE and TRS19 too.
''Saved games'', the best solution for this error is that N3V eliminate this function, alot of problems will be solved.
regards
celje

Last edited:
Back