In need of editable version of asset

hholdenaz

The asset <kuid2:60850:24563:2> Sig UQ Distant Cantilever Sighting 10ft LHS is available in S&C for TS12 but unfortunately images2TGA refuses to change the texture files, something I must do for it to work in TANE. That's why I ask: is there anybody out there who has an editable version of that asset? I tried to replace the asset when it came out as faulty but something went wrong.

The asset <kuid2:60850:24563:2> Sig UQ Distant Cantilever Sighting 10ft LHS is available in S&C for TS12 but unfortunately images2TGA refuses to change the texture files
That asset is not on the DLS, but the general procedure (if that is the only problem) is:
- Open the asset for editing in AssetX.
- Select the .texture file.
- Re-size the display window to suit.
- Capture the screen and paste the capture into your favourite image editor.
- Crop to the image.
- (if necessary) Resize so height and width are a power of two.
- Save as a TGA image file.
- Create a suitable .texture.txt file ( http://online.ts2009.com/mediaWiki/index.php/Texture_file )
- Delete the .texture file.
- Commit the asset.

If the asset is part of the payware package then you can't update the .texture files. If you have the original, on disc version of SnC, you can edit the content in there, and even export it and do what you want with it. This change came about with the introduction of the packages in TS12 SP1 HF4 aka 61388.

Back