Trainz The Big Build A few screenshots and a link to the latest episode.

unknownplays

BlueWizard
Hey Guys.

The Big Build has come to a small milestone. The first line is now complete and is now called the Perran Sands Branch line. The line runs from the Newly named St James City station all the way to Perran Sands. The run takes around 30mins in total to drive. It isn't released yet but the plan is to iron out a few last kinks and release a beta on the Download station in around a weeks time where hopefully some of you will download it and let me know how it performs. Please let me know via Youtube comments or via Facebook as I tend not to receive notifications of PM's from the Trainz forum.

The line has been built fully on my Youtube channel with build videos most weeks and show and tell videos when there's something to show off. There are 2 show and tell videos covering the branch line. One drives from the city station to Ashton which is a village half way and the other from Ashton to Perran sands which is the terminus station. Both videos show trains running in both directions using the side cameras in one direction and either a nose or cockpit view in the other.

For those of you who have signed up to the Trainz newsletter you might have seen this video.
We Drive to Ashton.
https://youtu.be/9oc6LO1pgok

The 2nd link is from todays milestone video
Line Complete! We Drive from Perran Sands to Ashton
https://youtu.be/JBS0AfcKWiY

And here are a few screenshots of the latest video
BigBuildPerranSands5.jpg

perransands.jpg

BigBuildPerranSands4.jpg

BigBuildPerranSands.jpg

Very nice route but no very realistic with point levers all over the place. Suggest you get those replaced rather sharp.

Cheers
Stuart

Cheers Stuart. Someone else mentioned that in the YT comments a few vids back. Completely slipped my mind. It'll certainly be changed in the very near future. Just got to remember whilst actually in the game :)

Hey Alikiwi. Glad you like it. I do have another smaller route for TANE on the download station. Look up "unknown plays simple route". There's a session and route. There's also vids on my channel showing it being made :)

Hi,

I don't want to hijack your big build layout forum, but I suddenly discovered a missing unknown asset on my small build layout, and I don't know what it is, or where to get it. It is <kuid:300193:100556>. Can you tell me what it is, and where I can get it? Thank you for your help.

Bob Morrison

Back