WhiteShore Route

N3V mentioned that they are looking into the ability to replace missing assets the same way we do now using the replace/update assets utility. When we see something, or if we do, is another matter.

On the topic of the route, I have that route and it's well done but with way too many grass splines causing a real performance problem. After thinning them down quite a lot, the performance increased substantially with the route and there's little noticeable difference with the grass.

N3V mentioned that they are looking into the ability to replace missing assets the same way we do now using the replace/update assets utility. When we see something, or if we do, is another matter.

On the topic of the route, I have that route and it's well done but with way too many grass splines causing a real performance problem. After thinning them down quite a lot, the performance increased substantially with the route and there's little noticeable difference with the grass.
Good to know. I'm working on a revamp of it right now (whether JR will allow a release at some point is another question) but for now it's taken a backseat because of my work on Camas Prairie.

Back