Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Microsoft Flight Sim

United States of America, California, San Jose
    Blog Entries

Construction simulator, car and train mechanic simulators, PC building simulator. I thought I would add to what is missing.

Make train simulators great again #MTSGA obiter dictum

United States of America, In Front Of My PC

Having 3 flight simulators, I just can not find the time, to board an airplane, and watch the gauges, and takeoff and land. It just seems so bloody, long and drawn out, boring to fly a plane. As would a flying a space ship or piloting an ocean going ship simulator, they are just so bloody boring, taking days on end to even get anywhere.

I don't see my interest in MSTS, DTG, Run8, or any other train simulators, as they just don't have what Trainz does have. Being most complicated in which to build a route with. And the constant payware expenditure is outlandishly, expensive.

As far as all the "shoot em' up" target practice games, I just find them all to gory, with completely dementedly hideous themes.

As far as race car simulators, I just find it so pointless, and completely boring, to drive a mindless race track, making never ending left hand turns, and twisting turning slaloms, crashing at high speeds, just gets me so worked up and tense.

Trucking simulators sound just such a long drawn out, so absolutely boring of a mundane everyday, wasteful means of transportation task, and I absolutely loathe driving on the roadways.

Trainz, Model Railroads, and Railroads, are just so extremely interesting, more down to earth, and Trainz is such a "safe and sane" video game, and has a build-able terrain surveyor, and that along with TransDEM, Trainz is the one and only video game simulator for me.
    Last edited by MP242; October 11th, 2019 at 07:42 PM.
    I want all my performance sliders set to "Full"

Like an earlier comment just after this was intimated I passingly groan about a flight sim on a rail sim activity. Nearly as bad as forcing a fan like me of my great city Glasgow forced to live in Edinburgh.........

United States of America, In Front Of My PC

Aircraft simulator. Too hectic, No thank you !
    Last edited by MP242; October 22nd, 2019 at 02:57 AM.
    I want all my performance sliders set to "Full"