How do I create custom stations?

MeatyBoii

Years ago I saw, there is an option to build a custom station, using scripted rail track, splinted buildings and imagination. However, using TRZ2019 I can't find the options to do it. Is it still possible to build that?

Invisible stations or Andi06 has an invisible station that you can adjust the passenger height and curve of the invisible platform. Buildings are a mix of station buildings or other buildings. While platforms, platform buildings and canopies make up the rest.

Thanks, that helps a lot.

If I were to use the Andi's invisible station, and should I publish the route, das it mean that everyone has to download it as well? How does it work? I'm kinda new to this all, my last Trainz game being 2006, so sorry for annoyance.

Thanks, that helps a lot.

If I were to use the Andi's invisible station, and should I publish the route, das it mean that everyone has to download it as well? How does it work? I'm kinda new to this all, my last Trainz game being 2006, so sorry for annoyance.

They are on the DLS so anyone downloading your layout will just bring them in as a dependency.

Cheerio John

Back