Delaware Lackawanna Pocono Main

A little farther east, just before milepost 127
oXrkrV7.png

This is working westward near the old Erie Jessup branch trestle.
UwMJ1Tx.png

dej,
I'm enjoying your progress screen shots. The bridge shot in your #21 post really looks nice. Following with interest.

Heinrich505

Thank you for the compliments and interest. I hope to get some more done tomorrow.

I recently purchased Trains' Magazine Locomotive 2019 special edition magazine, which is dedicated to the 50th anniversary of the closing of Alco's Schenectady Plant, and one of the articles is about the Delaware-Lackawanna Railroad. Out of curiosity, were you interviewed for that article or any of the other articles included in Locomotive 2019?

I recently purchased Trains' Magazine Locomotive 2019 special edition magazine, which is dedicated to the 50th anniversary of the closing of Alco's Schenectady Plant, and one of the articles is about the Delaware-Lackawanna Railroad. Out of curiosity, were you interviewed for that article or any of the other articles included in Locomotive 2019?

No I was not, unfortunately when the trains guy came around it was my day off so I never got to meet him.

Here is an update, this is the Dunmore Reservoir Number 7. I had to build this complete out of wall splines but I'm pretty happy with the results.
NSaaUxN.png

bhyE65H.png

After getting run through power from the NS, Delaware Lackawanna's PO75 is seen heading westbound at Winton as they head back to Taylor to interchange the entire train back to the NS.
0S3yD7M.png

2f3QwA8.png

After getting run through power from the NS, Delaware Lackawanna's PO75 is seen heading westbound at Winton as they head back to Taylor to interchange the entire train back to the NS.
0S3yD7M.png

2f3QwA8.png
Great shots! Where'd you get those cars?

It's been a little bit since the last update. Well here you go, a lot has been accomplished but I'll just leave this teaser here for now. This is overlooking a section of Dunmore PA.
xzubtFs.png

DEJ,
That's a nice teaser. It's in the bend right where I-81 meets up with I-84.
Looking forward to more screen shots.

Heinrich505

Newly built Dame looks really good......

;) Havn't been here in a bit, just got a chance to see the rest of your pics,

:cool:I really like the Dam you made with effects, I love water Shots, in Routes, they add a lot of visual Contrast........Things look like they are really coming along nicely.

Thank you for sharing.......Your dedication shows....:wave:

Back