Delaware Lackawanna Pocono Main

Mill St. in Dunmore is coming along. Here is a mostly complete picture of the Dunmore Health Care Center.
C4SggXL.png

Then just down the hill behind the health care center we see the main line bridging over a usually dry creek bed. Only during extreme high water does this see any water travel under this bridge.
k8F3Mqm.png

After I realized that I used the wrong bridge type, I've gone back and updated the Scene.
h7uy8Dr.png

Looking East Under Intestate 81
zNDV5VD.png

A different angle under Interstate 81
N0rbzV9.png

Hello everyone, just figured I'd drop by and say I'm still here and working behind the scenes on this project. I currently don't have a lot of showable progress, thus the lack of screenshots. Anyway stay tuned, I promise some updates in the future for anyone who is following this route.

Work is still slowly coming along, not much progress has been made with the holiday season. Now that has come and gone I hope to get rolling again, here's a few shots of the Roaring Brook Valley just outside of Dunmore PA.

QeSQqD5.png

tAq3Z6s.png

ucvxL3s.png

Did some work on the primary interchange location for the DL. This is the Norfolk Southern Taylor yard in Taylor Pa, still needs some more work and a few more tracks added but I wanted to show the progress.

heJLBm2.png

So I did a little more work on the Taylor yard section of this route. I got the Mijack Cranes in and spaced properly, here's a little teaser.

Back