If you're feeling hungry and want to cook a pancake Intel processors are best

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the sides of my PC case totally off, and the PC innards completely open to the room air (and dusty) room environment, with a 12" desk fan blowing on the insides of my desktop case, taking care as to not blow against the fans blades, restricting them, slowing the fans blades rotation down.

I blow my PC cooler fin blades out every couple days, or daily, making sure not to overspeed the fans bearings (which I temporarily pin stopped with a plastic straw when blowing things out). A shop air compressor is NOT OK, as the tank has humid damp air inside the air compressor air tank. I use a brand new virgin 2.5 gallon wet dry vac exhaust port, connected to a hose, that has never been used to vaccuum up dust nor debris, as debris can be blown at high speed damaging things.

In the summer months I do not run my desktop in a hot room environment over 69F.

I can see a liquid pumped cooler being the best means of keeping things cool.

I don't know why a hot chip can not be cooled with an actual refrigerant powered cooler.

Soon it will be winter, and the summer heatwaves will be replaced with an room ambient air temperature of 50F to 68F You could place your PC case in another unheated room, and long cable it, into a far away heated room, where you sit at a comfortable 72F, manning the monitor/keyboard desk area.

I'm sure that a NASA or Government site has a refrigerated room, where the servers are kept in a cold, super dry cold room environment. Placing your PC inside your home food refrigerator, or freezer, is NOT OK, as that is a damp environment, that causes condensation, and water on circuitry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back