posting to certain forums

Dark_Stormyx

Can anyone tell me why I'm restricted to posting in certain forums only?
I can post in the general forums, but not freeware announcements, or 3rd party forums.

Do I need a certain amount of post to get permission in other forums?

No there are a couple of restricted forums the dev one and Trainz content creation but freeware etc should be fine. Basically if you've registered TS19 that means you have paid someone some money so you are recognized as being sane. Remember N3V don't work at the weekend but submit a request into helpdesk anyway.

Cheerio John

No there are a couple of restricted forums the dev one and Trainz content creation but freeware etc should be fine. Basically if you've registered TS19 that means you have paid someone some money so you are recognized as being sane. Remember N3V don't work at the weekend but submit a request into helpdesk anyway.

Cheerio John

Ok Ill submit a ticket, Thanks for your help.

Before submitting a ticket, just check that you are logged in to the forum (i.e. at the top right it should say something like 'Welcome, Dark_Stormyx'. Every now and then you might get logged out and will then be restricted in which groups you can access.

John

Before submitting a ticket, just check that you are logged in to the forum (i.e. at the top right it should say something like 'Welcome, Dark_Stormyx'. Every now and then you might get logged out and will then be restricted in which groups you can access.

John

First thing I checked.
It looks like I can only post in the Mainline forums, but none of the others. This is what made me think I need to have a certain number of post before getting permission in others.

Last edited:
Ok I found one odd ball apparently in the competitions forum I can post a reply but cannot make a new thread.

Also was wondering, does the image verification every go away, its really annoying and makes it almost impossible to post using a phone. ( old eyes, small screen ):(

Ok I found one odd ball apparently in the competitions forum I can post a reply but cannot make a new thread.

Also was wondering, does the image verification every go away, its really annoying and makes it almost impossible to post using a phone. ( old eyes, small screen ):(

You don't get that if your permissions are set up correctly.

There is no rule related to post count.

There is a rule related to registered game. The registration process sometimes goes wrong which has to be fixed by the Helpdesk.

Only moderators (like me) and the screenshots competition manager can start topics in the competition forum. Others can only reply in that forum.

Last edited:
I have that image verification thing every time that I post. Are you saying that I should not have that?

No you shouldn't, only for users without a registered version as an attempt to stop spammers. Need to contact the helpdesk to get your permissions corrected

Back