Industries not showing up in driver setup or drive session

gt350

I merged my route with another route and when I try to set up my driver setup none of my passenger stations are showing up in the list. They do show in surveyor when you do a search to find objects but not in driver setup. Any ideas?

Thanks

Chuck

Do you mean the driver's command queue for driving to and navigate to?

There are a couple of causes:

1) This is a new session, not the original session associated with the original route, so nothing's there and you need to recreate the session again.

2) You brought in the session, but there's a gazillion drive to locations.

If there are a lot of destinations, then there's a possibility the stations won't show up. You may need to use Driver To EX and related Navigate to EX. What these do is expand the list to more than 20 lines which is the limit in the driver command list. P-Denhert has the link for that, or posted it anyway. If you can't find it, I can PM you a link to the files since they're freeware and he had posted the link originally.

When I try to add a place to navigate to these station do not show up. Tried it with a new driver and an existing driver. There are a lot of industries on this route. Is there a limit to list when searching for a place to navigate to because like I said prior the stations show up on the list to find items? I will look for the driver to ex.
Thanks
Chuck

Back