Rdelft Em" cowboy, just couldn’t wait! Morons on the tracks at Deshler, OH

jordon412

33 Year Old Railfan
Ride 'Em cowboy, just couldn’t wait! Morons on the tracks at Deshler, OH

Where's the railroad police when you need them?

Last edited:
I hope they got his license plate. He's definitely a local who knows his way around and the cops can keep an eye out for a pick-up with a badly needed front end alignment, dent removal, and a paint job. That ballast will chew the you know what out of a vehicle when it flies around. I saw that with some cars that were parked too close to a rail line and they got their paint removed by a piece of strapping whipping along the weeds. Oops!

Last edited:
Why can't the city put gates across train tracks when there are no trains running through the area? I think that one of the routes for Trainz have pivoting gates.

Why can't the city put gates across train tracks when there are no trains running through the area? I think that one of the routes for Trainz have pivoting gates.

Because you can't protect idiots from themselves. Even stupid people have to take responsibility for their actions.

Sometimes you can't fix Stupid..........:hehe:

IF you slap in the face, they'll stand back and look at you having no clue they did anything wrong, glad the Train didn't have to go into emergency.........:(

I would think those Tires and front end alignment took a beating, he just doesn't know it yet......LOL

Thank for sharing.....

the driver has been found, when questioned about it, he replied "Wut"

3800.jpg

Back